14

Nobody pov;

Mina , Jennie and Rosie walking beside each other.... Today class end early.... So they planned want to go window shopping for awhile.....but when they walking near the college gate... They eyes both widened....  Then Jennie and Rosie looking at Mina after seeing someone who are leaning her body against her luxury car .. she probably waiting for Mina .... That woman with her smile looking at Mina who are in surprised..

They walking near that woman...

"Hey Momo. Nice to see here... We will going first... Take Mina home okay"- Jennie said and smiling Momo just nodded.

"Mina-ya... We will going now. See you tommorow."-Rosie said and quickly pulled Jennie to walking away quickly from Momo and Mina.

"Why you are here Momoring??"- Mina ask... She didn't know Momo will be here in this time.

"Don't you miss me Minari??"- Momo ask .. she still smiling...

"Answer my question first."- Mina said...

"No....answer me first. Didn't you miss me??"- Momo ask again....

"If i said i don't??"- Mina answer with smirking voice.... She want to tease Momo... Momo sweet smile just now disappeared... Her face turn to serious looking at Mina who arr hold her laughed...

"Fine. Let's go home now."- Momo coldly said and began to walk...but Mina quickly hold her hand .. and it make Momo stopped.. then Mina gently put her hands on Momo face...they eyes meet...

"Ofcouse i miss you Momoring... Don't be mad please.. "- Mina said and give Momo her sweet smile...

Momo still didn't move...her face still act seriously...

"What can make you stop sulking Momoring??"-  Mina ask again... She know Momo hold herself from smiling..

Momo didn't said anything or smile.... Then Mina know what she actually want now.... Mina looking around first...yeah no one there..then she quickly give a peck on Momo cheeks.....

Then Mina giggles seeing Momo blushing face...

"It isn't enough Myoui.."- Momo said and quickly lean her lips on Mina's..... They both can feels the hotness from they lips touching each other lips... 

Fuckk momo!!! Control your hormones!! This is fucking public!

Mina broke the kissed and look down to hide her blushing face.... But Momo just smiling  like an idiot...her smile more widely...

"Let's go Mina.."- Momo said and opened the passenger seat door to Mina... then after that she run to the other side where the driver side..  Momo start the engine and drive away from the college...

"You are free today??"- Mina ask .

"I will be always free for you penguin.."-  Momo said it make Mina looking at her.

"You should working properly Momo... don't disappointed Mrs Yoo."- Mina said... Momo smiling looking at her  than back to the road again....

"I will Minari.. don't worry.."- Momo answer.. then between them become silent...

Passed 30 minutes...but they still on the road. It make Mina feeling weird.

"Where we are going?"- Mina ask and looking around the road...it is not they apartment way