6

Nobody pov;

Momo sit on the couch and her eyes on her phone... She scrolling her Instagram and like the photos... Momo sighed slowly.... She miss Mina. She can't even focused on what she did right now... She thinking of Mina.

Suddenly... Cracked sounds from the door make Momo surprised. Her eyes directly meet Mina eyes.. has been 2 days they didn't talk to each other .... It's feel so awkward between them now..

"Hey... Hurmm..... didn't you...err.. mind we talk for... hurmmm.. awhile?"- Momo said with her nervous voice.. they eyes still meet.

Mina doesn't give Momo any answers. She just walk towards Momo and pulled Momo into hug. Momo gasped.... She feels her heart beating crazy inside... Mina body feel so warm then Momo hug back....... Mina tightly hug Momo... she miss Momo too..

"Are you miss me this much??"- Momo whispered on Mina ear...

Mina answer her with a kiss on her left cheek. Momo mouth open.... Her eyes widened. F0r the first time she feel this.. happy... nervous and butterflies on her stomach...

They broke the hug... Mina chuckled when she look at Momo face...

"That's all is my apologize to you Momo. I'm sorry didn't talk to you this 2 days. Will you forgive me?"- Mina ask and smile widely to Momo.

Momo hearts still beating crazy inside.. now they both smiling .. Momo walk closer to Mina again. She didn't broke they eyes meet.. Momo make her face closer to Mina's... Then she whispered...

"You are forgiven if you give a peck on my right cheek. Is not fair if you just kiss on the left one.. " - it make Mina gulped slowly...

Her hearts just now in peace but then beating faster again... Momo beautiful eyes make her dive into they own world... Momo low voice make her feels so hot... Mina hold her breath when Momo nose already  touch her nose.

"Closed your eyes first.."- Mina said and Momo do it with smile on her face. She waited for the kiss.

Mina hold her laughed... And she quickly walk away from Momo..

"Leave it in your dream Momo!!"- Mina said then laughed... Momo open her eyes and looking at Mina who are already standing infront of her bedroom door.

"Yah!!! Myoui Mina!!!"- Momo said in loud voice..make Mina laughed more...

"I will got this kiss even it is not today!"- Momo said and let her tongue out .... Mina  stop laughing and looking at Momo.

"Take yours kiss if you can."- Mina said in sexy voice and winked at Momo... Then she quickly walk in her bedroom and closed the door. Momo just can smiling .

She walk enter her bedroom and lie on her bed... She can't take Mina out of her mind... Momo touched her peaceful heart... Suddenly it beating faster again.. when she remember what Mina did just now...

"What you actually do it on me Mina?? Why my heart beating crazy like this??"- Momo ask in her own world....

--------

The next morning;

Momo looking herself though the mirrors.... She give herself a smile then walk out from her bedroom....her eyes directly on the kitchen when  she heard a soft voice sing a song from the kitchen... automatically smile on Momo face.

Momo slowly walk towards Mina... Mina busy wash a dishes and sing a song.. she didn't aware that Momo already behind her..

Then Momo touch Mina shoulder ,it make Mina shock and automatically turn to face Momo.... That time...that Minute... without they planned....... They lips touching .... They eyes both widened looking at each other.. they heart beating faster.........

*
*
*
*
*
*
Thanks for who are read my story... I lose my confident to continue write  it huhu... Let me know about you guys opinion please..
#vote it!!
#keep love it