22

Momo pov;

I lie on my bed and thinking about the things happened this evening...... It's Jisoo and Lisa come here.....

Fleshback ~~

"Ehh??"- Momo ask in surprised tone of voice when her two bestfriend come there ....

"Yah!!"- Lisa and Jisoo immediately yell when Momo opened the door..they looked so worried.

"What you guys doing here??"- Momo ask as she let Jisoo and Lisa get inside her apartment.

"We are worried about you idiot! We try to call you but you off your phone down! We go to your office but there is nothing... including the shadow of you also gone. Lastly we decided to go here! Finally can finding you!"- Lisa explain and sighed..

"I-"- Momo words cut by Jisoo..

"What the fuck are you doing Momo??! We are worried about you!"- Jisoo yell again..

It make Momo smiling like an idiot..... Her bestfriend really looks like anxiety just now....

"I'm okay.... don't worried. I just take a break from office works and rest at home."- Momo answer...

Jisoo and Lisa shake they head slowly. They already know the truth ... They already know what happened to Mina and Momo.

"You're liar Momo! Where is Mina??"- Lisa ask it make Momo face change..

"Ermm.... Visit her parents ...."- Momo answer but Lisa and Jisoo know Momo trying to keep her secret..... Momo really hard to telling her problem...to her .. don't need to being sad infront of people..

"First of all.. we are here because we know about you and Mina! We know it Momo!"- Jisoo said .. and Momo sighed...

Where the fuck her bestfriend know about this?

"Who's tell you?? That she met you guys?"- Momo ask back.

"No! It's Jennie and Rosie said. They said Mina really miserable right now and we know you too."- Lisa answer.

"That just a reason to make you guys didn't blamed her ."- Momo said back and closed her eyes.

"No Momo. They are right. Mina love you, yes she has been lie at you... but the truth is she love you so much then she are afraid to lose you and one more...when she are with you...for sure she forget about her fiance because it is not important than you."- Lisa said again and Jisoo agreed with that.

Jennie and Rosie already told them the truth from A to Z.. so they understand Mina and they understand too why she did it.

Momo sighed , she didn't know should she believe?. Should she forgive her? Her heart strongly beating inside when she asl herself about forgiven Mina.

After that, her two bestfriend going back to they home. 

End of fleshback~~

I get up from my bed to take my phone..then i open it..... And lie back to my bed.... When everything done...the first massage from my massenger is ....... Is her!!! Mina??

My hand immediately opened her massage.. even many massage from others.. it's Jihyo, Lisa , Jisoo and Jackson. 

From Minari💘
I... I'm sorry Momo.. imissyou..
Are you okay?
I'm really really sorry...

My eyes staring at her massage without doing anything..... It's like a dream to see that...but deep down I'm still hurting. Did she really love me?? Really? Hurmmm .

Imissyou Mina.... so much..

Maybe she was about to get married now..maybe I'm not enough to her...maybe her fiance is more better than me... richest than me. But I know Mina is not loving money like Dahyun....

Talk about Dahyun.... She really gone just like that.... I don't even know where she live now... totally lose. I feel guilty for what i did....

I choose the one who lie to me...

××××××

Mina pov;

I sit on the couches at downstairs with my parents... I looked at them ....

"Do you really love Momo?"-  my mom ask suddenly..... It make my eyes widened...

They look at me with serious face..

"Yes mom.. I love her."- i answer confidently..

My dad let out a small sighed...my mom patted her shoulder.. what's wrong?

"You can't be with her Mina. We will not allow!"- my dad said loudly without turn her face to look at me.

I hate this. I try not to yell..

"What?! But why? Can i control my life by my own ??"- i ask.. my mom looking at me with sympathy  looks.

"5years ago.. we had a agreements ...between us with Mr Son and Mrs Son... They agreed to give us the restaurant..and we agreed to married you with they daughter  Chaeng..."my mom in slowly voice explain to me..

I hold back my anger try not to yel.. calmed down Mina..

"So you guys use me as the money to paid the restaurant??!"- i ask...my voice is shaking...

So i didn't have any choices?? Need to face the truth ?? We can't together Momo???

It's break my heart once again... Momo hate..now i need to married with Chaeng no matter what! ..... Erhhhh

"Sorry Mina-chan.."- my mom said again..

"I don't want to get married!! I don't love her!!"- i suddenly using all the energy on me and yelling...

"We can't do anything Mina... You need to. If that day we didn't agreed ...we probably not live like this today. We did it just want you to growing up like others normal child! We didn't want you to through the hardest moments with us!" My dad suddenly said ...now she look at me.... I'm in surprised  her eyes in tears!!

I listen to every single words she said... I feel guilty....

My heart break too when see the tears on them..... As much i love Momo..but i can't let my parents just like this...  They do anything to let me live happily... I need to make them happy too.....maybe our fate is not meant together Momo...

*
*
*
*
*
Thanks for you guys who love to read my story..... Hope you enjoyed this chapter..

Will Momo and Mina together ??

Leave yours opinions at comment..