7

Mina pov;

I don't know what to do now... Her lips against mine... It feels so warm and soft... I don't know what this feeling actually... I can feel butterflies inside my tummy and my heart beating faster..... Only Momo can do this to me, i don't ever feeling like this before....

Momo broke our kiss.... I can see her face reddened.... Our eyes meet.

"I... I'm.... sorry Mina-yaa.."- Momo said and quickly walk out from her apartment.. she is going to work. I'm still holiday....

I sit on the couch... I touched my lips.... I can feel my face reddened and my smile can't hold anymore....

"Oh no... Are you blushing Myoui Mina??"- I ask myself then i don't know why... I can smiling like an idiot right now...

Not long after that.... my phone ringing loudly.... I look at the screen it's my mom.. i answer the call quickly...

"Yess mom??"- i said though the phone..

"Mina-chann... How are you??"- my mom ask..

"I'm fine mom... You and dad??"- i ask back..

Even though i have two girls as my parents... I still calling them mom and dad... Since i was kid they already teach me how to call them.. i love and respect them so much.. as a daughter we must be respectful to our parents.

"We are fine too here. We miss you so much... How about yours boss??? Did he / she is good to you??"- my mom ask .

I can't hold my smilr when I'm thinking about Momo..

"She is soo good mom... Don't worry.. she treat me like a friend not a maid.."- i answer my mom .

"Good to hear that. Don't forget to eat well Mina-chan.. take care.. mom and dad love you."- my mom said...it touched my heart... I miss them too..

"I miss you guys too... Orite mom i will don't worry. You and dad also take care there.."- i said.

"Oky²... And last week... Chaeng ask about you.... She said she miss you. Mina-chan..you should call her once or twice.. don't forgetting she is yours fiance."- my mom said...

I just answer okah as usual then we end the call.

It make my mood down...since I start working as Momo maid... She didn't stop texting me..but i don't ever reply it.. i ignore every chat she send to me.  My parents both know about my feeling towards her... I don't love her at all but my parents keep forcing me to married her , keep forcing me try to love her. But i can't!  Chaeng also know about my feeling towards her..but she don't ever give up to take my heart with her.....

I sighed.....

End of Mina pov;

Momo pov;

I burried my face with both my hands..... My mind can't take the morning kiss out of my mind. It messed me up!! I feel so embarrassed and happy at the same time... It called crazy right?? Erhhhh

My heart beating faster again... I take out my phone and call my bestfriend number...

Not long after that she answer the call.

"What's up bro?!"- Lisa ask though the phone call..

"Let's meet on the bar."- i said

"What???! No it is too early to go there... How about tonight?? We hang out together with the two girls that Jisoo and i talking about that day??"-  Lisa said in excited voice..

"Hurmmm.... Did the four of you already a couple??"- i ask back..

I don't want to bring Dahyun when I'm hung out with my friend..i will feel automatically uncomfortable...

"Yeahh ofcouse!! Don't worry...they still have one friend left... It is for you i think... So agree?? Tonight??"- Lisa said and ask .

"Okay i agree!! 9.30 pm i will be there."- i said. Then we hung up the phone call. Whenever I'm stressed... Lisa and Jisoo always there for me..

I looked at the clock on my phone screen... already 3.30 pm.... I'm lazy to continue my work so i decided to go home then take a nap before going to the bar this night...... One things make me feel nervous...... Mina...

*
*
*
*
*
*
I just write what my mind thinking of..so hope you guys like it... Thanks for who are wailing to read my story...

#who are JENLISA fans... You can try to read my new book..about Jenlisa... Leave some comments to let me know about yours opinion.