25

Unknown pov;

When i opened my eyes ..it all dark. I don't know where I'm . I don't know who i am.

I try to shout but my mouth can't open. I try to run but my legs is hurt. Where i am? Who i am?

End pov ~

Nobody pov;

When Mina arrived the hospital she quickly run towards Jihyo who are waiting for her at hospital entrance.

"Jihyo unnie! Where is Momo??"- Mina immediately asked. Her eyes reddened... Jihyo really sympathy with Mina.  She just can patted Mina back.

"Calm down first Mina. Let's go there. "- Jihyo answer. Mina just nodded. Her tears never get dry.

They walking towards Momo ward... Mina can  see Mr and Mrs Yoo sit on the seats outside the ward .

"Sir.  Ma'am. Mina is here."- Jihyo said slowly... Then Nayeon quickly turn to see Mina who are with reddened eyes looking at her back.

Mina cleared her throat. She was afraid that Momo parents will get mad at her.

"Mina.. are you okay?"- Nayeon ask as Jihyo told Mina to sit beside Nayeon.

"I..i.. I'm not..."- Mina honestly answer. She didn't know Momo mom was so nice asking her.

"We already know everything happened between you and Momo. Include the love between you guys "- Nayeon said... It make Mina got so nervous....

Mina can't answer Nayeon...she just staring at Nayeon face...

"Don't worry Mina. We accept you guys okay?"- Nayeon said and smile...

Mina can't smile back...she just can let her tears flowing down more and more...how she wish her parents can accept them too...

Nayeon pulled Mina into tight hugged as her own tears flowing down too.... She can feel how broke Mina... She can feel how afraid Mina lose Momo. Just like them.. she and Jeongyeon also afraid all of this.... Momo id one and only they daughter.... They can't lose Momo....

Jihyo who are watching them... also silently wiped her tears on her eyes. Jeongyeon didn't said anything..she just looking down ..

"H...h..how....ab..out m....m...Momo?"- Mina asked while cry sobbingly after Nayeon broke the hugged...... Her tears still non stop flowing down .

Nayeon stroke Mina hair to her back..... To calm Mina down... 

"She in dangerous condition..... If she wake up maybe she will lose her memories... If not... everything we can do is wait........"- Jihyo answer..... It make Mina crying more and more... Nayeon can't hold back tears again when seeing Mina this hurt...

When she seeing Mina... It looks like she seeing Momo too ..

Nayeon using tissue and wiped Mina tears... She really can't see Mina tears... And Mina just can looking at Nayeon with her swollen eyes..

Mina take a deep breath  after wiped the tears..she looking at Jihyo ...

"How can she had an car accident unnie?"- Mina weakly ask..... Jihyo sighed..

"From my checking list..... Momo lose her focused on the road this morning.. she is on the way to her office.... Then she bump into another car... So...the things happened just in one second....and the information from Doktor Mark... Momo head strongly hit on the steering wheel then secondly hit on the window..... Her legs almost broken but luckily it can be heal... but take time.... She lose many blood and also lose all of her memories....."- Jihyo said in long speech.....

Mina listen every single words Jihyo said.... The tears stopped while ago flowing down again......... Mina burried her  face on her palms  then crying again and again....

Jihyo words is like a knife  on her heart.... It is more painful than they are not met each other that day.

Jeongyeon let out a deep sighed..

"I believe that Momo will be better. She will wake up."- Jeongyeon said after silent since they are at hospital.

Nayeon look at her lovely wife.... They both love Momo... And now they have Mina.

"We are very sorry not informing you immediately this morning Mina. We know you're still at college."- Jihyo said and patted Mina back...

Mina didn't know what to do... She stand up and make herself near the ward door..

"Can i come to see her?"- Mina ask....

"Not yet.... Calm down Mina."- Jihyo said and Mina sit back again.... Nayeon stroke her hair again..

"We know she love you so much Mina. First time we introduce you and her... We already can guarantee what will happen. Momo is weak in love. She easily in love with someone who can take care of her all the time... We are very sorry if we push you to love her even knowing that you're already a fiancee to someone else."- Nayeon slowly said and stroke Mina hand...

"No .... I'm not push by anybody aunt... it's my own heart wanna be with her more than boss and employee... I love her ... I love Momo o much.. she didn't even know how much it is...."- Mina answer Nayeon weakly..

Her eyes start to teary again..... Nayeon pulled Mina into hugged again.... They both broke into tears again.....

"W...h .....a...t......i..f....m...m...o..mm...o...s....l...e...e....p... fo....r....ever... .."- Mina asked sobbingly in Nayeon hugged .....

Jihyo can see Jeongyeon already broke into tears too.....  It broke Jihyo heart too when she see it..... She know her boss really afraid of losing Momo....

"She will. Momo will not leave all of us !"- Nayeon said in tears too...

Mina can't do anything just let herself crying as much as she want on Momo's mom shoulder.

They both didn't know that time is passing this quick.... Already 9.55 p.m.

Mina rest her head on Nayeon shoulder... Jeongyeon sit on the right side of Nayeon just closed her eyes..  Jihyo only standing beside Mina and keep silent. Around the ward is so silent.... Inside the ward is Doktor Mark and her assistant who are still checking on Momo condition. 

Not long after that Mina phone loudly ringing..

Mina quickly get her head of Nayeon shoulder and answer the call.. she know it's her mom.

"Mina!! Where are you??"- her mom Sana loudly asked through the phone as Mina answer it.

"Hospital mom.....Momo had an car accident.."- Mina answer weakly..

"What oh my God?!! Are you okay there??! Do you get hurt?! Wait there! We will go there!"- Her mom nervously ask and said. She didn't let Mina speak again and just end the call..

Mina let out a deep sighed....

Mina look at Nayeon with weakly eyes... Jeongyeon and Jihyo also look at Mina...

"They are coming here?"-  Jeongyeon asked..

"I'm sorry if they did some trouble here after this uncle aunty..."- Mina said and she was about to bow at Momo parents but quickly stopped by Jihyo....

"It's okay Mina. We are gladly they are here. We want to talk about you and Momo with them."- Jeongyeon said again....

Mina eyes widened.... Nayeon stroke her hair and give a small smile.

"Don't worry. You're Momo girlfriend... also be our daughter too...and soon be our daughter in law."- Nayeon said...and Mina quickly hugged  Momo's mom...

She really lucky have know Momo parents...

"Hope they will be ok...."- Mina said as she broke the hug....

Oh God help us....

*
*
*
*
*
*
Did Mimo will together????
#keep read my story!! Leave some comments!