21

Mina pov;

Today i didn't going college... it's weekend. I just lie on my bed and looking at the curtains..... But my mind is not here with me...

Deep down inside i miss Momo so much...but i can't do anything......

I sighed..... Yesterday memory fleshback..

Fleshback ~~

" What did she have that i don't have Mina?! What make you choose her than me??!"- Chaeng suddenly said.... It make Mina stopped and turn back...

Mina tears already falling out...

"Ofcouse you have everything....but you will never have one thing to make me to choose you."-  Mina said and Chaeng eyes widened.

"What?!"- she ask back.

"Love."- Mina said again and smirked.... Her parents both focused on Mina now...

"Love?! I have it Mina it just you can't see it! Has been many years I'm already have the love on me ... it's love for you. But you didn't ever opened your eyes to see it."- Chaeng in low voice answer her..... Her word is enough to showed that how broken she was when Mina didn't ever love her back.

"Yes i didn't see it!! because no matter how many times i try to see the love on you..... My heart didn't ever give me an answer!! It's meant I can't love you back Chaeng!!"- Mina yell again....

Mina face reddened, her eyes full of tears.... They are still facing each other. Mina's parents don't know what to do that time beside than let Mina be....

"You can't love me back Mina??..."- Chaeng ask again..now a tears flowing out from the conner of her eyes...

"Yes I can't!"- Mina a answer it quickly...

"I didn't need your love back for now... But for sure i will make you be my wife!! That time Mina i will show you... what is the real love!"- Chaeng said and then quickly get out from Myoui house.....

Tzuyu and Sana is surprise with Chaeng word. And Mina....she shake her head slowly then quickly walk into upstairs and locked herself at the bedroom. She cry it all out...

End fleshback~~

I let out a small sighed again..... I didn't know what's wrong with Chaeyoung...she know I can't love her back, she know i love Momo..but she still didn't want to let me go.....

I sighed again ........

Knocked... Knocked....

I know it's my parents... I get up from bed and opened my bedroom door... I can see the smile on them....

"Yes mom dad??"- i ask when they looked at me worriedly...

"Can we talk to you Mina??"- my dad ask... Then i nodded... The three of us sit on the couches downstairs..

I look at themm....

"Do you really love Momo??"- my mom ask... It make my eyes widened.....

××××××

Momo pov;

Wake up another day without her is really painful ....... I hugged the pillow she used before..... It smells like her...Imissyou Minari...

I closed my eyes and enjoy the moment with her pillow..... I don't know why I'm still have the hope that she will be mine again... I'm still with my hope that she will be in my arm again.

But she will get married soon Momo... Your hope will never come true......

In my head, the memories i creat with her jd the most beautiful things..... I still remember the first time i saw her.... we argue that night but end up being friend too in the same night.

She told me if I'm not being politely to my parents she didn't want to be my friend...the stupid me that time just said it okay... since that night happened.... I felt something i never feel before..... I'm end up falling for her....

I miss her so much now....... I wish she was here.....

Wish You Were Here by Avril Lavigne

I can be tough
I can be strong
But with you, it's not like that at all
There's a girl
That gives a shit
Behind this wall
You've just walked through it
And I remember, all those crazy things you said
You left them running through my head
You're always there, you're everywhere
But right now I wish you were here
All those crazy things we did
Didn't think about it, just went with it
You're always there, you're everywhere
But right now I wish you were here
Damn, damn, damn,
What I'd do to have you
Here, here, here
I wish you were here
Damn, damn, damn
What I'd do to have you
Near, near, near
I wish you were here
I love the way you are
It's who I am, don't have to try hard
We always say, say it like it is
And the truth is that I really miss
All those crazy things you said
You left them running through my head
You're always there, you're everywhere
But right now I wish you were here
All those crazy things we did
Didn't think about it, just went with it
You're always there, you're everywhere
But right now I wish you were here
Damn, damn, damn
What I'd do to have you
Here, here, here
I wish you were here
Damn, damn, damn
What I'd do to have you
Near, near, near
I wish you were here
No, I don't wanna let go
I just wanna let you know
That I never wanna let go
Let go, oh, oh
No, I don't wanna let go
I just wanna let you to know
That I never wanna let go
(let go let go let go let go let go let go let go)
Damn, damn, damn,
What I'd do to have you
Here, here, here
I wish you were here (i wish you were)
Damn, damn, damn
What I'd do to have you
Near, near, near
I wish you were here
Damn, damn, damn,
What I'd do to have you
Here, here, here
I wish you were here
Damn, damn, damn
What I'd do to have you
Near, near, near
I wish you were here

A/n pov; please listen to that song while ypu guys read the lyrics hehe...

When I'm enjoying myself in my own world... I heard my apartment bell door rings.. 

I lazily get up from bed and walk towards door...then i opened it....

"Yah!!"-

"Ehh???"-

*
*
*
*
*
*
Thanks for reading you all..
Keep like it!!