13

Nobody pov;

When Momo opened her bedroom door... Her eyes directly on someone who are now lying on her bed and hug her pillow.... Her eyes widened...

"Mina??"- Momo in low voice said... And Mina look at her now...they eyes meet. Momo can see Mina cheeks reddened.... she try harder to hold her smile.

"I'm sorry.."- Mina said and quickly get up from her bed and was about to go but Momo quickly hold Mina waist.... It make Mina stopped..... Mina heart beating faster..

"Hey don't go.."- Momo said .... Momo pulled Mina hand towards the bed... Then they both sit on the edge bed... Mina didn't said anything..she just looking down on her hands.
Damn Mina!! This is so embarrassed

Mina can feel Momo now is lying down on the bed...  Then Momo patted the other side of bed and looking at Mina.

"Lie down Mina."- Momo said... Mina still didn't move..her heart beating faster as if she was in panicked situation..  

"Minari.... Lie down.."- Momo said again and touch Mina cold hand... Mina didn't know what to do and just obeying Momo instruction.  She slowly lie down beside Momo...... She can feel Momo stared at her now....

"Yah! Don't stared at me like that."- Mina said with her shaking voice... Momo smirk..

"I can't take my eyes off you Mina. You are so beautiful.."- Momo answer make Mina blushed hard... 

"You know... I'm lucky you're here with me. You looks like a bright sun and bright moon.. it make me can't stop staring at you."-  Momo said in her husky voice..

Then Mina can't hold herself from blushing more and more...then she quickly turn her face to Momo who are still staring at her...They face meet each other.....they eyes meet now.. both heartd beating faster.....  Just left a small space between them now..

"Yours mouth too sweet Momo."- Mina said and giggles...

"Ofcouse.... You never know how sweet i can be...but only with someone who are special to me.."- Momo answer and proudly smile.

"So I'm special to you?? "- Mina ask  it make Momo smile widely...

They eyes still meet each other... Then Momo slowly make her face closer to Mina..... Then Momo lean her mouth to Mina's....... Momo can feel a soft and warm on Mina lips... Also sweet. Mina closed her eyes enjoy every moment they lips touching...... mina hands on Momo shoulder...then Momo hands on Mina face...

They didn't care what will happen after...the important is the kiss. Then Momo broke the kiss...and she look into Mina eyes.....

"Now you know right... you're special to me."- Momo said and winked...it make Mina hearts can't stopped beating faster... Her cheeks feel hot... She is blushing more and more... Then momo make herself closer to Mina... Momo hug Mina warm body...then she burried her face on Mina neck.....

"I'm sleepy now...let me sleep.. don't go."- Momo whispered... Mina nodded slowly then smile... Her hands stroke Momo hairs....

"Can we be like this forever?"- Mina mumbles slowly when she feel Momo already asleep..

××××××

Meanwhile , through the CCTV connected to Computer..... Short haired woman, long brown haired and long black haired woman focused on the computer screen.... They watching every movement Mina and Momo did..

It make Nayeon and Jeongyeon smiling to each other..

"I can see the love started to grow up between them sir, ma'am."- Jihyo said..

"Yeah...soon they will become a couple!"- Nayeon said excitedly.

Jeongyeon put her arm on Nayeon arm's. Then stroke it slowly....

"Looks like our daughter and daughter in law is a good matching couple."- Jeongyeon said make they both giggles.

"But... what will happened to Mina's fiance and Momo's girlfriend??"- Jihyo ask.

Jeongyeon still smiling but Nayeon already in serious face..

"Oh no..i almost forget that Mina is soon to be wife to other.... Hmmmm "- Nayeon said and sighed..

"Don't worry.. nothing can broke the true love."- Jeongyeon said... They both nodded.

*
*
*
*
*
*

A/n pov//

I don't know why I like to ship Momo and Mina... Even though i know Momo is straight and Mina is matching with Chaeng... to me they look so perfect if together... but in real life they are just bestfriend.  I just write this story based on my imagination, so hope you guys like it!!! Vote and keep read. Thanks for reading!!!