3

Nobody pov;

In the car~

Momo and her called new maid on the way back to her apartment. Momo still can't believe that her parents jugde Dahyun without meeting her girlfriend just for once.

That girl beside Momo just keep her eyes on the window...she doesn't want talk to Momo just because that girl being rude with her parents. In her life she never do that to her parents... She respect and love her parents so much. She really don't have any idea... How can she live with the person who're with bad attitude??

"Can you please introduce yourself?"-  Momo asked and her eyes still focused on the road.

Mina doesn't answer it and still looking the night view from the car window.

"Can you speak???"- Momo asked again and now she looking at the girl beside her and than glared back to the road.

"Myoui Mina."- Mina answer coldly.

"Just yours name??? Did you understand the meaning of word introduce yourself??"- Momo said again make Mina feel annoyed.

"Ofcouse i understand it!"- Mina answer back loudly.

"Then?? It's meant please tell me about yours age and previous work."- Momo said again.

Momo don't know what wrong with a girl name Mina who're her new maid . That girl really hard to be with it even Momo are friendly.

"I think you don't need to know it."- Mina answer back coldly again.

"What?? I'm yours boss! So i need to know . I don't want to looking at you as a stranger. Atleast we can be friend?"- Momo said and now Mina looking at Mimo with serious face.

"I can't be friend with a person who're being unrespectful to her parents."- Mina said in serious tone.

For the first time someone said that she are rude to her parents....  Momo glared at the girl.

"What the fuck?! I can't believe it!! Now days not just me being like that!"- Momo answer innocently.

Mina sighed.... She hate this woman who're called her boss. Really rude. Unrespectful and hot tamper.

"But-"- Mina cut by Momo immediately.

"And that's they fault. How can they judge people easily??? "-ba

"Our parents never get wrong Momo-shii. They did it but surely have they own reason. If you don't want yours parents to judge yours girlfriend so you can settled it by bring her to meet yours parents. Don't need to being rude at all. It's not good."- Mina said and now her voice tone into soft.

Momo feeling relaxing suddenly. She doesn't know why.... Mina words can calm her down like this...

"So my fault??"- Momo ask playfully.

Mina looking at her with weird face.

"Yes. You're."- Mina said make Momo smile.

"I'm sorry if i looks like a rude one on the first day we meet. So be friend?"- Momo asked.

"Sure can be friend but promise me first. After this don't get a fight with yours parents. Don't use any rude words again."- Mina said make Momo eyes widened.

But her hearts told her to do like what Mina want. Momo smile widely.

"Okay promise you. So be friend?"- Momo ask again and this time Mina chuckled.