24

Momo pov

Today is another day I'm alone wake up in my bed..... Lately.. i can feel my empty heart missing someone so much.. it's her ofcouse.

Even I'm lazy to wake up and going to work.. but i need to . Before I'm get up from bed..i take my phone and checking my instagram... It's nothing important there.... My hand quickly choose the picture to post.... And i type the simple caption but the meaning of that really deep..

Today i feel want to posting something, I don't know why.. maybe too much missing her ... The picture is take by her and the caption also i mentioned it to her.....she probably know..

I put it back to the small table and get up from bed.. then do some stretching before take a hot bath.

After everything done.. I'm ready to work for today, with a small smile on my face i feel everything gonna be okay. I don't know why i smell like Mina.... i miss her..

Ahh Momo stop thinking of her... Work!!

I was about to walk out from my apartment after checking everything ,but my eyes stuck on the kitchen... Like always it feels like her always be there to prepare breakfast... But yeah she's gone.

My heart tightened... I let out a deep sighed..

I can't be like this! Erhhhh everything in the apartment always remind me of her.. i hate it!

I quickly walk out from my apartment even i didn't want actually.. I get in the car , then drive my way to office.  

Inside the car... Once again something remind me of her. Damn! It's a song.

Feel special by Twice famous girls group playing on the radio.... When we are together Mina always sing this song to me...and she always said to me with her gummy smile...."you make me feel special" .  I used to love to see the gummy smile she give me but right now i hate it!

My heart tightened again! Fuck!

I immediately turn of the radio. The song really hit my heart so much.... Slowly the tears flowing down... I wiped it . I don't want to cry ! I don't want to have her love anymore! But I can't make it gone! What the fuck is going on Momo? You really weak!

My tearss can't stopped flowing down even my hand non-stop wiped it... What Mina done to me feels like a thousand knifes suborned my deep down hearts...

Oh God ... Why!!!! Why!!! Why!!!! I scream on top of my lungs inside my own car... My hands tightly hold on the steering wheel.....

I can't.... Breathing properly....

I can't.... take this anymore....

It feel really hurt...

Hurtt....so so much...

My tearss can't stopped flowing out and my eyes become blurry.......

I lose my energy when I'm screaming just now....

My grips  become weakly hold on the steering wheels

My eyes full of tears...it make me can't see anything and ......... i can't breathe... Then...... My car lose control and............ Bamp!!!!!!!

××××××

Nobody po;

Yoo Jeongyeon on the way to her daughter, Momo office today....but she immediately stopped the car when she saw an accident happened on the half road to the office.

When she get out from the car..her eyes widely opened and directly on the car who arr crushing to another car... Her hearts start to beating faster....... She knows who own this car... She cleared her throat she didn't want to think the way....she walk slowly near the car who are femiliar to her...

When she standing right infront of the driver seat........ Her eyes widened more... It's....its..

She can't control her tears anymore her heart beating faster....... It's the one who she want to visit just now but.......

It's Momo!

"M....mo....m.....mo...mo..m-momo!!?!. "-.......

×××××××

Mina pov;

After come back home from hanging out with Jennie and Rosie i feel like something bothering me but i don't even know what is that...

I also keep thinking about Momo. Today i feel really weird inside my heart.... everytime I think about Momo... automatically my heart beating faster...... And this is not normal heart beats..... 

After that i take a long cold bath..... I want to freshen my tired body.... I closed my eyes when the cold water touching my hot skin...

Still Momo inside my head. I don't know why
.. i hate it when i feeling weird like this.

Maybe I miss her too much...

I continued to enjoyed my long cold bath.... It's already 5.30 o'clock when I'm done bath....  I dressed myself and was about to lie down on the bed........but my phone id ringing loudly.

I quickly take my phone...my eyes widened...

5 missed call from Jihyo unnie.... Momo family personal assistant....i feel weird..she suddenly call...

But my heart feeling unwell..... There beating faster....

I picked up the call....and ..

"Mina! Momo in the hospital now! She had a car accident this morning........"- Jihyo unnie said...

I can't talking.... I found myself shaking and crying!!! Oh my God Momo!

*
*
*
*
*
*
What will happened??????  Mimo??

#keep read and leave some comments..