12

Momo pov;

I leaned my body against my comfortable chair...then i close my eyes..... I can feel my mind thinking again about what we talk about this morning....

Fleshback ~

"Yes for sure you are falling to Myoui Mina."- Lisa said and make me feel nervous....

I look at them... Then the three of us enter my office room.... Jisoo and Lisa sit in front of me..... We now totally in serious way..

"You know what Momo? When we are hang out you never bring Dahyun with you except that night. "- Lisa began to talk.

"After 6months date her... Then we hang out and you bring Dahyun with you. That time that day Jisoo and i both can see how uncomfortable you're when with Dahyun around while you are with us. Even you already date her for 6months...and Mina? You just know her this month.. but when the night we hang out together...you are different Momo."- Lisa said again it make me open my eyes more widely .....

Yes different.... I also can feel the different. When with Mina around me...i feel comfortable and always feel home.... I love her when she was with me .... But Dahyun my own girlfriend.... I already know her since years ago but still...i can't feel home when with her.... Did i am really being stupid in this love life?

No answer from me to Lisa.... I just sit with blank expression then my mind can't stop thinking.

"Momo-yah..... Your heart choose Mina. We can see it from the way you look at her... From the way you treat and defend her. The love you said with Dahyun just a small part from the all heart you own... The person who own your heart is Myoui Mina. "- Jisoo now opened her mouth....

I look at them and sighed..

"I don't know......."- i reply in low voice.

"Yah!! We bet you can feel that too but because of Dahyun you deny it all. And that night too...we both can see Dahyun is hug a guy and kiss him! But when you ask her who is that guy.... She doesn't even answer and she just quickly said that guy is the one who kiss ke her first and she quickly pulled you to the toilet. Don't you remember that night Momo?!"- Lisa ask and half yell...

Yes i remember. Ofcouse....

"But the most surprised is..... You didn't ever bother to punch or kick that fucking bitch dick! But when with Mina...you punch that man..... Luckily he is not dead Momo. "- Jisoo added more what Lisa said just now...

I sighed.... I just realized that too. I know Dahyun is a playgirl too...she had many ex in past .... She also my college friend's ex... That night Lisa, Jisoo and me attending the party together also with our other college life's friends.... We had a renion... And it held on one of the famous nightclub.

And that night so coincident too.... Dahyun nearly get raped by a stranger man on the nightclub and yeah i save her. From that day Dahyun love me as her saver and friend...but, time by time has passed.... She falling for me..... She is the one who are confess to me first...i don't want to reject her so i just accept it her as my lover. That time she is the one who are have that feeling for me but sadly I'm not.... Until the third months we known as a couple.. I just feel the same feeling for her....

Maybe Lisa and Jisoo is right.... I didn't love her with all of my heart....

I sighed ....

"So the silent meaning that you're thinking too right?"- Lisa ask i nodded.

"Didn't need to thinking too hard Momo. First you have to break up with Dahyun.. then continue your life with Mina. If you just keep like this... The one hurting so much is Dahyun. We as your friend just can give this all advice to you Momo. "- Jisoo said and i smile.

"Remember Momo! Don't ever try to have a relationship with Mina if you and Dahyun haven't settled yet."- Lisa remind me. I nodded and smile.

"Don't worry. I will do it by myself. Thanks guys."- i said and they both nodded and smile. Then Jisoo and Lisa go back to they work place.

I sighed and close my eyes.

End of fleshback ~

I opened my eyes back...then my eyes is on my phone on the left side of the table. I think Lisa and Jisoo is right... I need to break up with Dahyun first.... My hand quickly take my phone and call Dahyun number....

Then i wait for ber to answer but...

The number you have dial is not ...... That is the operator answer my call.....

Then i try to call again and again but the one who are answer it is the same... still the operator.. so i give up... Then i send texts to her..

Meet me ... On the usual place.

Then i put back my phone.... I still waiting for her to reply or call me back.... But seems like she is not gonna send me a reply or call me back.

Where she are going?

××××××

Mina pov;

I lie on my bed.... And i rolled my body to the right and then to the left.... So bored ..... And Momo haven't come back home yet....

I can't stop smiling when remember that charming woman. I feel my happiness is when I'm with Momo. I didn't ever feel this way when with Chaeng.... And it is because i don't like her. But Momo?? Hmmm i think I'm falling for her now..... my heart deep into her...

I need to enjoy and appreciate every moment with her...... Chaeng is not here now... She is at US... Maybe have some business? I didn't care at all as long as my Momo is here with me......

I don't know why i feels like want to lie on Momo bed suddenly.... I walk out from my bedroom and enter Momo bedroom... It is next to my bedroom.... I know she didn't locked the door at all... I smile as i walk in her bedroom.... My eyes on everything , every part of her room...

Her bedroom is so warm and cleaned... I can't even control myself not to sit on edge of her bed.... Then i slowly lie on her bed.... It's so soft and smells like her... i love this scene.... Then i hug her pillow tightly and burried my face on it... I smiling and Chuckled like a crazy woman..

Damn Mina!! Are you really crazy with Momo??

When i enjoyed my moment with her pillow... suddenly the crack sounds from the door make me looking at there.....

Oh may God!!!!!

"Mina??"-

*
*
*
*
*
Mimo!! Mimo!! Mimo!!

Thanks for reading... And thanks for who are vote this story..

#keep read it and like it...
#sorry for some bad grammar or word mistake.