16

A short black haired woman wearing a black suit .... sit on the luxury chair meanwhile her eyes on the laptop screen.... Her hands without non-stop press the keyboard....

Knocked ...... knocked ....... Knocked.....

"Coming."- that woman answer the knocked...

Then a tall man wearing a white t-shirts and black long jeans come into her office.

"Boss... I have an important news to tell you."- that tall man said.

"What it's?"- she answer shortly but still busy on her things . 

"Here the  picture of hurmm...Miss Myoui with other woman..."- that tall man said and put the picture on that woman table....

That woman suddenly stopped her hands from moved to press the keyboard again... Her eyes now on the picture her personal assistant give just now..

A/n ; i know that picture is fake

A/n ; i know that picture is fake....just pretend it is the picture they kiss each other infront of Mina college's gate ... This scene is on chapter 14....

"Who is that woman? Details please!"- that women yell at her personal assistant... Her blood immediately boiled when see the picture ....

"Here... That woman is Momo Yoo.. own a Yoo Corporation now. And also own a popular Yoo Hotel.... "- that tall man slowly said and put other picture on the table..

"Wow is a boss too?? Rich than me or ?"- That woman ask and grabbed the picture

"Wow is a boss too?? Rich than me or ?"- That woman ask and grabbed the picture.....her personal assistant take a deep breath before answer it....

"She is.....hurmm richest than you boss..... "- her personal assistant said and on that time too that woman give a strong slammed on her luxury table.....

Fuck!!!!!

"Immediately buy the flight ticket for tommorow night!! "- That woman yell and her personal assistant immediately nodded and quickly go out from her office.

I will never let you!!!

×××××××

Momo pov;