Character Explanation + Q&A

Toph & Aang- Toph's family is rich but she hates it. She ran away when she was 6 and Aang found her under a bridge. Aang took her home to his grandfather, Gyatso. They raised her and Toph developed earthbending. She was living with the air nomads so it was hard to learn. But Aang took her to the blind mole rats. They taught her how to earth bend. Aang and Toph got along well, but Toph still calls him Twinkle Toes.

《TOPH WARDROBE》

Her hair is the same but sometimes she'll switch it up.
She wears a green tshirt with the earth symbol on it (Aang got it for her). She has a melon skirt and a melon headband. (The white puffs are melon squishes). Giving her the nickname "Toph the Melon Lord". She wears knee high green socks and black shoes. It's dress code to have shoes on. She has a dark green messenger bag that she keeps cool rocks in.

[This is my character design for Toph Collage au. Please do not take it as your own. If I see this in art, cosplay, ect. without my credit I will ask you to credit me.]

《AANG WARDROBE》
Aang has black/brown hair. He still has tattoos. He wears a beige beanie with a blue stripe to complete his head tattoo. He has blue jeans and a orange shirt. He has white sneakers. Hes also taller than Toph but shorter than Sokka.

Katara & Sokka- Their mom died from cancer when Katara was 5 and Sokka was 6. Their father is an war veteran. They live with their grandmother who taught Katara the basics of waterbending. She learned fast and went to Pakku's Waterbending school for men. Sokka learned to fight with a boomerang, a sword, and fist fighting.

《SOKKA WARDROBE》

《KATARA WARDROBE》

《KATARA WARDROBE》

Zuko & Azula- Their mother died due to protecting Zuko from his father

Zuko & Azula- Their mother died due to protecting Zuko from his father. Azula is treated like a queen because she's naturally talented. Zuko was kicked out to live with his uncle Iroh. Zuko lives at campus year round so Iroh can work.

《ZUKO WARDROBE》

(Also Mai's wardrobe)

《AZULA WARDROBE》

Tylee & Mai- Tylee and Mai have known each other since forever

Tylee & Mai- Tylee and Mai have known each other since forever. In elementary school they met Azula. They've always did what Azula said. Tylee became a cheerleader and gymnast. Mai is just an average student who has a weird obsession with daggers.

《TYLEE WARDROBE》

(No I dont ship Azula and Tylee

(No I dont ship Azula and Tylee. You'll see who I ship Tylee with later. And if you like these outfits better than Mai's and Azula's then you can use these as their wardrobes)

Suki & Yue- Suki was raised in the Kiyoshi Orphanage. They taught her how to fight with fans and agility. In middle school she met Yue, they both had a crush on Sokka but Yue was betrothed. Suki dated Sokka for a while but broke up because of "complications". Suki still likes Sokka though. Yue still tries to convince her parents to let her love anyone.

《SUKI WARDROBE》
Her hair is the same. Just a white tshirt with a fan on it and black jeans. She has black shoes.

《YUE WARDROBE》
Her hair is shorter (you decide how short) but still white. She has a white crop top and a light blue button skirt. She has baby blue sneakers.
•°●°•°●°•°●°•°●°•°●°•°●°•°●°•°●

If you have any questions ask them here.

I'm considering doing spinoff books for the different characters, following the same story line. This is a Tokka book (Toph x Sokka). I might do a Kataang book (Katara x Aang) and a Zuko & Azula book (Not shipping). I'm also considering Tylee & Mai (Idk how to feel about that ship but if I end up not liking it, it'll be their backstory).