Chapter 12

"Holy fucking shit! Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck!" I raced around the room. "What's wrong snoozles? Drank some bad cactus juice?"

Toph sat on the couch covered in a blanket and had coffee in her hand. I can't tell her what's wrong...

"I-it's nothing. You shouldn't worry." She raised an eyebrow. Way to go Sokka, she's even more suspicious.

"Tell me, or I'll tell Aang you took the last cookie from his stash." Damn.

"Fine. Yue wants to talk but Suki said she'd keep an eye on me and I don't like either of them because I have someone else in mind but I agreed to meeting Yue and Suki is going to kill me and the girl I actually like probably likes someone else!!" I had to catch my breath and I sat down on a chair.

"So...meeting Yue, Suki killing you, crush doesn't like you back?" I nodded then realized she couldn't see me. "Yeah."

She bit her lip and lowered her head. She stayed silent for a little until she looked up again. "Not my problem. Katara is taking me to physical therapy now so can you help me walk to my room?"

She set her coffee on the table and uncovered her legs. "Sure." I grabbed her arm and pulled her off of the couch. She swung her arm around my waist and took small steps.

"Thanks. How's Aang's plan doing?" We slowly stepped into the room.

"The Kyoshi warriors are doing just fine, Katara has been teaching him waterbending and when youre fully healed he wants you to teach him earthbending."

She sat down in her chair. "I can distract Suki while you meet with Yue. She practically hates me so what do have to lose?"

She took her hair down and rubbed her temples. "Toph, we've known each other for a few weeks, what's up?" I sat on her bed and rubbed my neck.

"You, would understand but not at the same time. Just don't worry about it, when are you meeting Yue?" She's not telling me anything.

"I won't go if you need me here." She clenched her fists. "I'm fine! I don't need a servant! I have two disabilities, yes, but I am still capable of taking care of myself!"

I sighed. Why does she have to be so stubborn?! "I understand that you hate being treated like a child. But you need my help, I still don't know how you met Aang but I know you needed him. It's okay to need help! And I'm not leaving until you admit that you're acting foolish right now!"

She slammed her head on her desk and threw her head back in a long sigh. "Fine. Just got talk to Yue and tell Katara and Suki I want to go to physical training earlier today."

I sighed. "I still want to know what's going on!" She straightened herself. "My fucking parents okay? And the Nomads! And, someone else. Happy?"

What is she talking about? "I won't push you for more, but when you're ready, I want to know what's going on fully."

I left her room and called Suki and Katara. I put my phone in my pocket and went to see Yue.