Chapter 11

"Aang get your ass over here!" I yelled at my brother. He took cautious steps. "Hey, Toph..." He knows why I'm mad.

"You took me in, but you never told me?! I could've helped you! And because I never found out, I'm burned and we have to make a protection plan!" I was pissed.

Aang sighed. "I wanted to tell you but I thought it'd be best not to. I made a promise to Gyatso the day that we found you." I clenched my fists and Sokka put a hand on my shoulder.

"I can't handle you right now. Sokka, carry me?" I was picked up and carried out of the tent.

"Where do you wanna go?" I felt bad for making him leave. "Anywhere is fine. Can I get on your back? I think it'll be easier." I felt my face heat.

He laughed a little. "Sure." He sat me on a nearby bench and I grabbed his neck from behind. He grabbed my legs and lifted me onto his back. I put my head on his shoulder and let my arms hang in front of him.

"Tired?" I nodded "Mhm...don't ever tell anyone this happened." He started walking with me on his back.

Maybe he could be my boyfriend.

Wait.

What?

°●°•°●°•°●°•°●°•°●°•°●°•°●°•°●°

Sorry its short! I thought it was getting away from the point of this book so I wanted a little moment. Also Sokka carrying Toph around is cannon, literally.