Chapter 4

"I understand. Goodbye mom. Tell dad I said hi." My mom hung up and I shoved my phone in my pocket.

"Aang hurry your ass up!" I climbed onto the saddle and secured myself.

The door swang open with a loud crash. "We're gonna be late!" Someone jumped onto the saddle with me.

Aang grabbed the lead. "Yip Yip!" We took off fast. "Woah!" I held the saddle tighter.

"Sorry Toph!" But the little shit sped up.

°●°•°●°•°●°•°●°•°●°•°●°•°●°•°●°

We finally landed and I immediately jumped down.
"I hate flying." I crossed my arms and waited for Aang and Katara.

"That was so fun!" I stomped my foot and saw Gyatso and Iroh walking our way. But so was someone else.

"It's a pleasure Mr. Gyatso." Katara's voice rang from somewhere to my left.

"As of you, Katara. You're one of my top water bender students."

"Zuko?" Katara's voice got stiffer. "Oh, um...hey, Katara." A familiar voice.

"Please, no drama during tea. Toph, its a pleasure to meet you and your brother." An old man bowed in front of me.

"Hey Iroh." We all walked inside and sat down at a table.

"Aang. You know why we held this meeting. Would you mind telling Toph while me and Mr. Iroh get the tea?"

Aang sighed. Something's up..

"Toph. I love you, I'm so happy we found you years ago. But the monks agreed that you need to live on your own. Sending you to schools was the start of it. Now that you're living at a school, only I will return to the monks. You need to move out on your own after college. I need to stay so I can train the little air benders. Gyatso thinks a boyfriend will help you."

I couldn't believe my ears. "You want me to get a boyfriend?! You know what, I suddenly don't want any tea. I'm gonna go back to my dorm. And apologize to Sokka."

Katara seemed interested in that. "Why do you need to apologize to my brother?"

"I, kinda....broke his nose." She stood up and I heard Zuko sigh. "You what?!"

"I broke his nose. It's like you don't have ears." She was furious. "I just met you, and one of the first things you tell me is that you hurt my brother!"

"Get over it sugar queen!" I got up and started walking away. "Sugar Queen?!"

°●°•°●°•°●°•°●°•°●°•°●°•°●°•°●°

"Suki! I'm back! Is Sokka here?" I opened our dorm door. No one's here.

"Suki?" I stomped my foot. Still, nothing. "Great. They're probably at the healer's. I'm going to practice metal bending."

I walked into my room and took off my head band. I sat on my bed and tried to feel any metal around me.

"What's a boomerang doing in here?" I got down from my bed and grabbed the odd shaped item.

"Hmm..." I ran my fingers over it, careful not to cut myself. "Sokka? Damn can't he just be out of my life?"

I tossed it up and started bending it into the shape I wanted.

I kept bending for a while. Until I heard Suki's voice. "You can stay here until we can contact Katara."

I quickly bended the boomerang back to it's original shape and set it on the ground. I hopped on my bed and pretended to sleep.

"Toph, your door is op-" Suki stood in my door way. "Sokka, she's taking a nap. Now you can get your boomerang without her hurting you. Why did you put it in there in the first place?"

Suki *loudly* whispered. "I'll leave it there until she wakes up. Trust me I have a reason!" Sokka obviously doesn't care about volume.

Suki locked and shut my door. I ended up actually taking a nap.