Chapter 32

"Sorry I'm late"

I seemed to sober up at the sight of Flynn and 4 other guys standing at the entrance of the club with smug looks on their faces.

Harry was quick to grab me by the waist and push me behind him as him and the guys created a barrier.

"What the fuck are you doing here?"

Flynn moved over to the bar and waved his hand at the bartender and he immediately grabbed a glass and filled it up "just here to celebrate your birthday"

"How did you know it was her birthday?" I grabbed onto Harry's arm. Flynn took a sip of his drink and shrugged "Jack knows the day she was born"

Jack.

Flynn placed the empty glass on the counter and tilted his head as he looked at me "Jack would've come himself but he didn't want to cause a scene"

"How did he know I'm alive?" I moved forward but Harry grabbed my arm and pulled me back.

Flynn smirked and nodded his head behind me "Thank your brother" I turned to see Damian looking scared. Harry turned around and gave him a look which caused Damian to hold his hands up in defence "I swear I didn't know"

"You honestly think we would leave you alone. We knew you were up to something so Jack asked me to keep a close eye on you" Flynn looked back over to me and sent me a small smile "I am a bit upset that you didn't recognise me at the bar"

"That was you" I remember that day, it was the day that me and Jade went to the bar to talk about the stuff happening with Damian.

"I see that you have your father here" he stopped in front of my dad as he stares him down "Jack is going to love this"

He went down the line and stopped in front of Matt "and you are friends with traters"

"You betrayed us!" I grabbed Danny by the shoulder to keep him back "you told Jack about the hiding place and the safe house"

"You should just leave" Flynn nodded his head and walked backwards "okay, I can tell I am clearly not wanted here" he looked over to me and winked "see you soon"

Louis was quick to stop Harry from killing Flynn right then and there.

"What the fuck was he on about when he said you didn't recognise him?" I ran my hand through my hair as Harry calmed down "it was when me and Jade went to the bar. There was this guy at the bar and I saw him looking at me a few times but I didn't know it was him and if I did I would've told you"

Harry shrugged Louis off him '"there is something else" they all looked at me "that same night when we arrived back at the apartment building I saw the same guy across the street"

A/N: this is short I know. This is I guess a little filler on what is going to come.