Chapter 19 - Last Chapter!

Third Person POV

"Elizabeth," the Supreme Deity called out, her voice calm. Her face was obscured by the light, but she sounded relaxed, soft even. She sighed a long sigh, her shoulders sagging and her head tilted to the side slightly.

"I can see that you're happy in your relationship with this demon, as much as I resent him, who am I to stop your relationship?" Elizabeth's jaw dropped. Was her mother being serious? This was unreal!

"Is this some kind of trick?" Diane quizzed, staring up at the looming goddess and raising a brow. Though the giant queen was tall, she still looked small in comparison to the ruler of the goddess realm. Even the divine world trembled beneath her, lightning snapping at the ground.

Yet the queen's light radiated and fought off the dark clouds that sought to consume the sky. Waves lapped at her feet, conjured by her own magic.

"I can assure you that this is no trick, I can see now that I have no right to step into my daughter's affairs after I sent her away. If she wishes to couple with this demon, then I give her my blessing," Alma boomed, her words ricocheting around her realm.

The eight of them stood motionless, all in absolute awe at Elizabeth's mother. Meliodas grasped his goddess's hand on his own, squeezing her palms. She turned to him a smile spread across her features. They came together in a hug, wrapping their arms around each other and squeezing each other close.

Merlin looked at Gowther, a small smile playing at her lips. He pushed up his glasses and smiled back. The two reminisced, happy to see the two together again. They made a vow to each other, they would help their friend's get their memories back, no matter what it took.

Elizabeth looked up to her mother stepping out of Meliodas's arms and walking forward, kicking off the ground to be eye level with her mother once more.

"Mother, I don't know how to thank you," she spoke, not at all affected by the bright aura Alma radiated. Alma raised a hand, shaking her head and causing her wavy locks to bounce back and forth across her shoulders.

"Do not apologize, my sweet child. I have been cold my whole like, but you make me warmer," she replied. Elizabeth smiled and set her hands on her mother's finger, placing a gentle kiss on the tip of it. Elizabeth couldn't see it, but she could tell her mother was smiling.

Meliodas's heart swelled with pride as he watched his woman make amends with her mother. Ban held Elaine in his arms, placing gentle kisses to her forehead. King sat on Diane's shoulder, leaning against her neck. Merlin grasped Gowther's shoulder, proud of her older sister.

"I do not deserve your forgiveness, but I am grateful for it, Elizabeth." Elizabeth shook her head and continued to hold her mother's finger. She didn't say anything, but the mother and daughter shared a moment, a moment of forgiveness.

Elizabeth released her mother and flew back down to her friends, landing next to the demon that she had grown to love, grown to adore. He snaked an arm around her waist and grinned cheekily at her. She was so proud of how far he'd come.

He made friends, found love and fought for both of them. He wouldn't change anything about them.

"So, what do we do now?" Elaine asked, looking at the pair. Elizabeth looked to Meliodas, then to her mother who nodded to her in approval. She turned to her friends and smiled.

"We go home."

Hi,everyone! Been a while, hasn't it? No, I obviously did not give up on this book. And for any of you wondering, I will be writing a part 2 to this book soon! Anyways, thank you for sticking with me through the wait and I'll see you in the next book!
Bye!