Prologue

I was sleeping when in my dream I hear

???: "Y/N. You have been chosen to become the gamer when you wake up this will be the last day on earth for you before you go to remnant to stop Salem."

After hearing this I wake up. It's a Sunday and I woke up at 1:30 in the afternoon. I get out of bed and pet my dog then I remember the dream. I go back to my room and get my essentials being:

My switch

Headphones

Phone

Charger

Controllers

DnD books (these will make sense later)

And lastly

My 1 memory of this world and my favourite. F/M.

After this I do my normal thing by listening to music and reading/playing games I do this until the rainy midnight that night with my things packed next to me and then the TV shows static and I start being pulled in. The midnight channel is my way in... how original definitely not how Yu gets his abilities. The next thing I see in a black void with gold stars and I see the god of games Tet with remnants gods of light and dark. I wasn't surprised by the gods of light and dark but Tet was definitely a surprise. They look at me and then said.

GoL: "Y/N, we assume you know the reason you're here"

I just nod.

GoL: "Good we will be sending you to remnant a few days before Ruby goes to Dust Till Dawn. Make sure you train up. Now then Tet you will be helping him make his abilities I leave him to you."

Tet then walks up to me and says: "Okay then we will be making your gamer ability so describe how you want to make it."

Me: "Ok then I would like to level up using the milestone system from DND, with the Rogue expertise system and Fighter stat improvements, I'd also like the stats from DnD, with the skylanders upgrade system, fire emblem 3 houses ability and growth system using the growths of Yuri in the sword master class being:

HP: 55%

Aura: 100%

Strength: 50%

Dexterity: 60%

Constitution: 35%

Intelligence: 35%

Wisdom: 35%

Charisma: 55%

With the persona 3 portable's social stat system starting at level 2 and the base stats of Claude which are:

HP: 26

Aura: 100

Strength: 11

Dexterity: 8

Constitution: 7

Intelligence: 9

Wisdom: 9

Charisma: 8

is that doable?"

Tet: "Yes, with which weapon and clothes?"

Me: "Samuel Rodrigus' murasama from metal gear rising ID locked to me and Yato from Noragami's clothes with Troupe Master Grimm's mask from Hollow knight."

Tet: "Ok here you go." The clothes and weapon appear on me. "And to go with it Sam's theme from metal gear rising."

Me: "Yes"

Tet: "Ok then your set to go to remnant you will spawn in your own house which will be a replica of you one on earth it will be in patch we will let you set up your belongings. Oh and just try not to throw up ok?"