The end of days

I get to Penny and summon Crazy Diamond to fix her, I start with each limb, they rebuild and fix together, I then fix up the torso and reattach the head, she's been fixed.

Aura: 105

Y/N: 'Makes sense, I'm fixing what's technically a person.'

Play music:

I quickly get up and get ready to fight the Griffin I get into the air using my draconic bloodline, once up I start trying to gain more momentum while slashing at it cutting it into Grimm dust, I then call everyone's weapons as they arrive and they get their weapons out.

Me: "This is a battle we mustn't loose. Everyone! We need to get everyone out of here then beat Cinder, ARE YOU WITH ME!"

Everyone: "YEAH!"

Me: "THEN LETS GET MOVING!"

I activate my ninja run along with my draconic bloodline's wings to speed up to a point where I can summon tusk act 4, I see everyone fighting the paladins as Velvet destroys one, as I'm rushing past I jump towards it and slash my weapon through the paladin as is gets sliced in half and falls, I then activate Astra and start speeding up, with my boosts they all fall together as they all die, I look at everyone.

Me: "Get out of here."

I then run towards where Yang and Blake would be, when I get there I see Yang about to have her arm cut off, I appear in front of Yang and I feel my aura shatter, I give Adam a death stare, his sword stuck in my arm, I laugh manically and I stare at him.

Me: "Pain, this is why I fight."

My eyes turn a blood red as an aura of the same colour surrounds me.

Me: "I think it's time for Jack the Ripper, to let her rip!"

I rip out the sword now duel wielding and cut off his arms and regain my momentum, I then start slicing more and more as all of the white fang die off, falling into a bloody puddle, I see another blade and pick it up putting it in my mouth, I run up the tower and see Pyrrha. Once I get to her I see the arrow about to hit I quickly run in front and take the hit right to the chest.

Me: "Damn, that was painful."

I then quickly summon a time piece and smash it.

Me: "Always second chances aren't there."

I appear in front of Pyrrha and take the hit again, about to die a second time I rewind further, I gain more momentum and get back up, before Cinder fires I hit her with an Eldritch Blast knocking the attack to me. I then fire ten shots using Tusk to gain infinite spin, one hits Cinder as she starts turning to dust, the others, I got real lucky, I hear Wolf say something in my Codec.

Wolf (Codec): "Salem and her lackeys were hit, we win."

Stop playing.

Me (Codec): "Free Summer, take her to her daughter, my death wasn't in vain."

I fall to the ground and see black, nothing else, it's all gone.

I then awake to being a yellow cloud.

Play:

Me: "Hey guys, I hope you know, that my death wasn't your fault, this was my plan, and Ruby? I love you."

[Y/N L/N]

[Has died]

The end...

For now.

Boss: "Well guys hope you enjoyed the story! The next book for this is called 'The last dice roll roll' go there to see volumes 4 to 6!"