Episode 14/Volume 2 Finale

A/N: I have been writing.. this episode... from around 5pm until 12pm this was all in one hit, my fingers hurt from 7 hours of writing.

We're about to take flight so me and snatcher are reading Boss' other story 'I'm my own master now' the only thing out right now is Blue and Kokichi's prologues but they're pretty good although Blue's quite short (go check it out I update that story every Monday and Saturday AUS Time.)

Nora: "Save the world?"

Me: "That's what a hunter attempts to do no?"

Ignored... yay.

Nora: "You're going on world saving missions without us? I'm hurt... sad... maybe a little hungry? That last one's not your fault Ren."

Jaune: "Sounds fun, where are you going?"

Me: "Just outside the kingdom."

Nora: "Hey so are we!"

Pyrrha: Ren and Nora wanted to shadow the sheriff of a nearby village.

Ren: We set out tomorrow.

Neptune: "Then you can party with us tonight! We're shadowing a crime specialist. All inner-city detective stuff. We get junior badges."

I then tune out and play some music being the team 6 rap. Ruby then sits with me and I give her an earbud to listen to my playlist, it's mostly only boss songs with lyrics from 'man of the internet' and metal gear boss songs, but they are absolute bops!

We then arrive as I pause the music and take my earbud back.

Ruby: "Hey I was listening to that!"

Me: "We're here."

Oobleck: "Ladies! You still may be students, but as of this moment, your first mission as Huntresses has begun! From this point forward, you need to do exactly as I say! Do you understand? Ruby! I thought I told you to leave all of your bags back at school."

Ruby: "But, uh, you hadn't told us to listen to you yet. So I didn't."

Oobleck: "She's not wrong... Very well, Ruby; leave your bag here, we can pick it up upon our return."

Ruby: "But I, well uh-"

Oobleck: "Young lady, what in the world could you possibly have in that bag that could be so important to bring it with..."

Ruby: "Get back in the bag."

Zwei: "Bork!"

Oobleck: "We're here to investigate an abandoned urban jungle teeming with death and hostility, and you brought... a dog?"

Ruby: "I, uh..."

Oobleck: "Genius! Canines are historically known for their perceptive nose and heightened sense of sound, making them excellent companions for a hunt such as ours!"

Zwei: "Bork!"

Me: "So... Doc what's the order?"

Oobleck: "Ah, yes, straight to the chase; I like it! As you've been informed, the southeast area has been marked as a recent hot spot for Grimm activity. Now, there are several possible explanations for this behavior, one of which being... Grimm."

Me: "Well then!"

I put a hand on my Murasama ready, not to attack but to defend.

Oobleck: "Wait!"

Blake: "What?"

Me: "Should we track it doc? It might lead us to our target."

Oobleck: "As always Y/N you're correct, Grimm usually congregate in areas with negative emotion, like anger, greed, sadness and grief, these are the most likely things that an evil organisation would feel."