Episode 1

After beating all three of them for around 1 hour straight we go to smash. I decide to choose Joker as he is the character I'm best at and destroy them for another 2 hours. After this we say our goodbyes and I get ready to head to dust till dawn to put on a shown and get into beacon three years early.

I see that I'm there before Ruby is and decide to read some magazines while listening to my playlist. After Ruby gets here she notices me so she walks up to me and we talk I then count down in my head from five and say to Ruby.

Me: "They look like trouble. Get your weapon ready to put on a show."

Ruby looks at me confused then sees Roman and just nods.

Roman: "Do you know how hard it is to find a dust shop that's open at this time of night."

Shop keep: "Just take the lien."

Roman: "We're not here for the money. Grab the dust."

Henchman: "Put you hands up! And you put your weapon down."

Me: "Oh this? How about no."

Play theme:

I pull the trigger on the sheath and murasama launches out of it's sheath and hits the henchman in the stomach. I then kick him through the window which alerts Roman to my presence.

Me: "Ah Roman the inspiration to any punk with a gun and a ski mask. You'll be coming with me."

As I say this Roman goes to attack me while Ruby deals with the henchmen. I deflect Roman's bullets and kick him in the gut as he sees a ladder and starts climbing I then say to Ruby.

Me: "Up there!"

Ruby: "You ok if we go after him?"

The shop keep nods in approval. We get up the ladder and I say to Roman.

Me: "Stop running coward!"

Roman: "Persistent. Well red, black it's been fun but I need to go." He the throws a fire dust crystal at as and fires at it but before he does I catch it and throw it back.

I look to the side and see a very surprised Glynda. I see Roman running to a bullhead so I use ninja run to get closer but I just don't get there but I do see Cinder in the ship piloting. I jump back and Glynda comes up and starts attacking the bullhead. I start firing Eihas at the thing and Ruby uses Crescent Rose to shoot it. But they get away. Glynda then looks at us.

Stop playing.

Ruby: "You're a huntress. Can I have your autograph?"

Me: Face palming. "Now is not the time Ruby."

Glynda: "You two with me now."

Time skip brought to you by chibi Glynda using telekinesis to carry Chibi Y/N and Ruby to the interrogation room.

Glynda: "I hope that you two realize that your actions tonight will not be taken lightly. You put yourselves and others in great danger."

Ruby: "But they started it!"

Glynda: "If it were up to me, you'd be sent home... With a pat on the back..." she notices Ruby's smile and I count down in my head "...And a slap on the wrist." she demonstrates with her riding crop, which Ruby barely avoids as she gives out an Eeek! "But... there is someone here who would like to meet you."

Ozpin: "Ruby Rose..." leans in to look at her face "You... have silver eyes." He notices me. "And Y/N L/N we have very little information about you."