Episode 11

A/N: I'm changing your theme to rush hour from A hat in time just to let you know!

We are currently in Port's class as I listen to music and talk to Snatcher in my head about our plan for the fall of beacon how we will be doing some things in other worlds using the dungeon and making a list of people to recruit.

Me: 'And that's everyone.'

Snatcher: "That's quite the list, you sure it'll work?"

Me: 'We don't have a choice, it has to work.'

Snatcher: "You're right kiddo, hey the class is over."

Me: 'Thanks.'

I get to my dorm as I start playing smash I hear a knock on the door.

Sun: "Hey Y/N can we use your window?"

Me: "This is about RWBY's plan isn't it?"

Sun: "Yeah."

Me: "Ok then I'll tag along."

Sun: "Ok cool!"

I grab my gear and my new grapple hook Wolfie helped me make, I of course get my trusty sidekick to help me out as well. I also get a disguise on: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ChLM2CgG0JyVe2UdSuHf4_e0hQjZQXDc/view?usp=drivesdk

Sun: "Yeah!"

They turn to see sun hanging at the window.

Blake: "Sun?!"

Me: "Hey don't forget about me!"

I then reveal myself to the team as they see me hang upside down by what seems to be nothing.

Ruby: "Y/N?!"

Yang: "How did you two get up there?"

Sun: "It's easy I do it all the time!"

Yang: "You do what all the time?!"

Sun: "I climb trees all the time!"

Me: "As for me I have a grapple hook and phantom thieving experience."

RWBY/Sun: "You were a phantom thief?"

Me: "Father was, he trained me."

Sun: "Anyway, are we finally getting back at that Torchwhick guy?"

Blake: "We are going to investigate the situation... as a team."

Ruby: "Sorry guys, we don't wanna get friends involved."

Me: "That's no fun, you should always get friends involved!"

Sun: "That's why we brought Neptune!"

Neptune: "Sup!"

Ruby: "How did you even get up there?"

Neptune: "I have my ways, but can I come in now cause we're like really high up right now!"

I just flip so I'm the right way up and swing with enough force to reach and grab his hand pulling him inside.

Ruby: Alright, I'll go with Weiss; Sun, you can go with Blake, Y/N you can go with them and be on either look out or use your hood as excuse to hide scars from Faunus parts being cut off, and Neptune, you can go with Yang since she doesn't have a partner. Everyone good?

Weiss: "Actually, Ruby, why don't you go with Yang? After all, she is your sister."

Ruby: "But, Weiss, who would go with you, then?"

Weiss: "Well... I guess Neptune could come with me."

Ruby: "Hahaha, nah!"

Weiss: "But! But!"