Episode 8/Volume 1 finale!

A/N: Just to let you know the time piece generator ability only works once before the users bones get broken beyond repair starting with the forearms then the calves. Also I can't believe I have 400 reads on this thank you all and I hope you like the story!

Me: 'Time to get some sleep I feel like my aura is completely drained, author why did you nerf the generator ability?'

Boss: "It's to OP mister main character! Also you might be getting a "new" friend you kinda already know him fr- wait I said to much! Good bye!"

Me: 'Ok Boss.'

Time skip brought to you by Chibi Y/N making coffee from the recipe and ingredients that the Doc gave him.

Knock! Knock!

Ruby: "Y/N you there?"

Me: "Yes, come in."

Ruby: "So my team is going to the festival want to come?"

Me: "Why not."

Time skip brought to you by Chibi Y/N walking to the festival.

Weiss: "The Vytal Festival! Oh, this is absolutely wonderful!"

Ruby: "I don't think I've ever seen you smile this much, Weiss. It's kinda weirding me out..."

Me: "It's weirding us all out."

Weiss: "How could you not smile? A festival dedicated to the cultures of the world! There will be dances! Parades! A tournament! Oh, the amount of planning and organization that goes into this event is simply breathtaking!"

Yang: "You really know how to take a good thing and make it sound boring."

Me: "I agree."

Weiss: "Quiet, you!"

Yang: "Remind me again why we're spending our Friday afternoon visiting the stupid docks?"

Me: "Weiss probably wants to spy on people."

They just ignore me... How rude!

Ruby: "Ugh, they smell like fish!"

Me: "Why wouldn't they smell like fish?"

Weiss: "I've heard that students visiting from Vacuo will be arriving by ship today. And, as a representative of Beacon, I feel as though it is my solemn duty to welcome them to this fine kingdom!"

Blake: "She wants to spy on them so she'll have the upper hand in the tournament."

Weiss: "You can't prove that!"

Ruby: "Whoa. What happened here?"

Detective 1: "Robbery. Second Dust shop to be hit this week. This place is turning into a jungle."

Yang: "That's terrible."

Detective 2: "They left all the money again."

Ruby: "Huh?"

Detective 1: "Yeah, just doesn't make a lick of sense. Who needs that much Dust?"

Detective 2: "I don't know, an army?"

Detective 1: "You thinking the White Fang?"

Detective 2: "Yeah, I'm thinking we don't get paid enough."

Me: "I get you man, I deal with some of the worst customers and they just yammer on about how they are the "king" and deserve a discount on a 3 lien coffee. Like seriously it's 3 lien!"

Me and the detectives sigh in unison all knowing how it feels.

Yang: "Wait you have a job Y/N?"