Episode 3

I can't be bothered to listen to Ozpin's speech (or type it). Imma upgrade.

Me (mentally): "Upgrades"

Available upgrades:

Ninja Run speed x2 (100 lien)

Evasive foot work (100 lien)

Death Blow (200 lien)

Duelling Blow (100 lien)

Certain Blow (200 lien)

Auto Kaja skills (200 lien)

Epitaph (500 lien)

Echoes act 3 (300 lien)

Grimm's fire (200 lien)

Me (mentally): "Grimm's fire, Death Blow and Ninja Run Speed x2."

I take out my headphones and hear.

Glynda: as Ozpin leaves, she steps up to talk "You will gather in the ballroom tonight; tomorrow, your initiation begins. Be ready. You are dismissed."

Yang: "He seemed kind of... off."

Ruby: "It's almost like he wasn't even there."

Jaune: approaching Weiss from the side "I'm a natural blond, you know!"

Me: "Imma get ready for bed."

King Crimson!

I sit down with Blake as she reads and I start playing games then I hear.

Yang: "It's like a big slumber party!"

Ruby: "I don't think Dad would approve of all the boys, though."

Yang: "I know I do! What's that?"

Ruby: "A letter to the gang back at Signal. I promised to tell them all about Beacon and how things are going."

Yang: "Aw, that's so cuuuute!"

Ruby: "Shut up! I didn't get to take my friends with me to school! It's weird not knowing anyone here!"

Yang: "What about Jaune? He's... nice! There you go! Plus one friend! That's a hundred percent increase!"

Ruby: "Pretty sure Weiss counts as a negative friend. Back to zero..."

Yang: "There's no such things as negative friends! You just made one friend and one enemy! Look, it's only been one day. Trust me; you've got friends all around you! You just haven't met them yet!"

The two sisters notice a candle being lit nearby, and Blake Belladonna is seen leaning against a wall with me, Blake reading her book and me playing my games.

Ruby: "That girl..."

Yang: "You know her?"

Ruby: "Not really. She saw what happened this morning, but left before I could say anything."

Yang: "Well, Y/N seems to know her so now's your chance!" grabs Ruby's arm and lifts her up

Ruby: "Wait! What are you doing?!"

I nudge Blake and motion that someone's coming.

Yang: "Hel-looooo! I believe you two may know each other?"

Blake: "Aren't you... that girl that exploded?"

Ruby: "Uh, yeah! My name's Ruby! But you can just call me Crater... actually, you can just call me Ruby."

Blake: "Okay."

Yang: "What are you doing?"

Ruby: "I don't know - help me!"

Yang: "So... What's your name?"

Blake: "Blake."

Yang: "Well, Blake, I'm Yang, Ruby's older sister! I like your bow!"

Blake: "Thanks."

Yang: "It goes great with your... pajamas!"

Blake: "Right..."

Yang: "Nice night, don't you think?"

Blake: "Yes - it's lovely. Almost as lovely as this book. That I will continue to read. As soon as you leave."

Yang: "Yeah, this girl's a lost cause."

Ruby: "What's it about?"

Blake: "Huh?"

Ruby: "Your book. Does it have a name?"

Blake: "Well... i-it's about a man with two souls, each fighting for control over his body."

Yang: "Oh, yeah... That's real lovely!"

Ruby: "I love books. Yang used to read to me every night before bed. Stories of heroes and monsters... They're one of the reasons I want to be a Huntress!"

Blake: "And why is that? Hoping you'll live happily ever after?"

Ruby: "Well, I'm hoping we all will. As a girl, I wanted to be just like those heroes in the books... Someone who fought for what was right, and protected people who couldn't protect themselves!"

Blake: "That's... very ambitious for a child. Unfortunately, the real world isn't the same as a fairy tale."

Ruby: "Well, that's why we're here! To make it better."

Yang: "Oh, I am so proud of my baby sister!"

Ruby: "Cut it out!"

Blake: "Well, Ruby, Yang, it's a pleasure to ha-"

Weiss: "What in the world is going on over here?! Don't you realize some of us are trying to sleep?"

Me: "And you're not helping that Ice queen"

Weiss and Yang: "Oh, not you again!"

Ruby: Shh! Guys, she's right! People are trying to sleep!

Weiss: "Oh, now you're on my side!"

Ruby: "I was always on your side!"

Yang: "Yeah, what's your problem with my sister? She's only trying to be nice!"

Weiss: "She's a hazard to my health!"

Blake blows out the candle as I turn off my switch. The eyes on my mask being the only remaining light in the ballroom.

Me: "Not again."

To be continued...

I won't be updating for a while after next episode for the reason of I can't I will have people over that I must keep entertained.