And yet another OC for DICE's Bio

Akira Wolfe

Looks: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1fQDTYAl33GYl7N11F322HlzvEGdq1_vL/view?usp=drivesdk

Beast looks: https://drive.google.com/file/d/14uwLYR24llNMUJhj9heHkjbbeIcs1emI/view?usp=drivesdk

Race: Wolfskin

Weapon: Wolf Claw

Looks: https://drive.google.com/file/d/14uwLYR24llNMUJhj9heHkjbbeIcs1emI/view?usp=drivesdk

The Wolf Claws are 10 different pieces of armour that cover his fingers they each have 2 claws on them 1 on the finger tip 1 on the knuckle.

Love interest: Yang

Likes: Hunting, Puns, Gaming, Yang, Having Pun-Offs with Yang, Sleeping, Meat and Fighting

Dislikes: CRDL, White fang, Port's stories, Racism, Jacques and Ironwood

Semblance: Ora!

Literally just makes him match Star Platinum's power and speed.

Backstory: Akira Wolfe is the son of Keaton Wolfe the world renowned Mercenary and is Y/N's best and first friend, they are basically brothers although he was the least worried about Y/N as he knows he can handle himself especially because of the training the two were put through. (Yes you went through two sets of training.) He may not have a ranged weapon but he can quickly reach an opponent also at faster then the enemy can see, there was a time he and his dad Keaton were sent to fight trained assassins and without having his semblance (he isn't in remnant at this point of course.) killed them before they could even move. Just a reminder he isn't as strong as you. He is given the same offer as Y/N and Zack but instead of the gamer ability gets his Ora! semblance and becomes a Wolfskin.