Episode 7

A/N: 'these are thoughts'

Me: 'Upgrades.'

You have 500 lien!

Evasive foot work (100 lien)

Light (100 lien)

Hammon (Caesar) (200 lien)

Mera Mera no mi (500 lien

Armament Haki (500 lien)

Sticky Fingers (200 lien)

Diarahan (1000 lien)

Samerecarm (2000 lien)

Crazy Diamond (200 lien)

Astra (150 lien)

Aether (150 lien)

Poison Strike (150 lien)

Photo Copy (150 lien)

Me: 'Photo Copy, Crazy Diamond and Astra.'

Get the upgrades and I then come up with an idea.

Me: 'I'm going to get Ozpin to call team RWBY and JNPR to his office I need to get him to tell them the truth since they find out anyway...' "Wolfie!"

Wolf: "Yes?"

Me: "We need to get The Wizard of Oz to give us a special permission to not go to the trip so could you help me set up?"

Wolf: "Yes Y/N."

Time skip brought to you by Chibi Y/N on his way to go to Chibi Oz.

Me: "Hey Wolfie?"

Wolf: "Yes?"

Me: "Can you change the elevator music to something more bearable like the safe room music in Persona 5 Royal?"

Wolf: "Yes I can."

Me: "Please do it this elevator music sucks."

Wolf: "I'm on it."

Ding!

Oz: "Ah Y/N, what brings you here?"

Me: "We need to talk about a few things."

To lazy to write a convincing argument!

Oz: "Okay then Mr. L/N you may go on this mission with my permission to go, I will call you when everyone returns and we shall tell them everything."

Me: "Thanks Oz." 'Time to stop an assassination attempt!'

Time skip brought to you by Chibi Y/N putting his mask on and going to Tukson's book trade.

Me: "Hello there."

Tukson: "Oh a customer."

Me: "I'm not necessarily a customer I'm here to let you know something."

Tukson: "What is it?"

Me: "Two people will be coming to kill you there names are Mercury Black and Emerald Sustrai, I will help you escape if you give me info on the white fang."

Tukson: "You got a deal."

Me: "Here's the burner scroll my number is on it already, now let's get you packed up to go shall we?"

Tukson: "Yes but if they know I'm going to Vacuo where do I go?"

Me: "I got you a ticket to mistral on that scroll once you give me the info I need I'll tell you when I downloaded it and you will destroy it, is that clear?"

Tukson: "Yes and thank you."

Me: "Wolf has finished you packing you need to run now."

Tukson: "Until next time."

Me: "See ya!"

I then go back to beacon and Oz gives me 1000 lien and get a job at a small cafe in Vale and get 10 lien per hour (I'm doing lien like Australian dollars as that's what I'm used to.) my shift is 8 to 6 on Saturday.

Ding! You can now invite people to you're party!

I start walking back not without noticing Ren look at me after hearing the faint ding and voices.

Me: "Ren can you meet me in my dorm?"

Ren: "If it's about what I heard yes."

Insert explanation!

Ren: "You're lying aren't you?"

Me: "Ok then I'll prove it. Add Lie Ren to the party."

Ding! Lie Ren you have been invited to Y/N's party do you accept?

Ren: "You were telling the truth."

Me: "Just promise not to tell anyone that's my job."

Ren: "I agree but when will you?"

Me: "In time."

Ren: "Ok then, bye for now."

Me: "See ya."

Knock knock

Me: "Come in!"

The door opens to show Pyrrha and Jaune

Me: "That time already?"

We go up to the roof

Me: "Ok so first things first! Me and you Jaune we will be making concepts for weapons. Then Pyrrha will train you. Hopefully we can get your weapon done soon."

Jaune: "Ok then!"

Me and Jaune sit down and I start making designs for his weapon. My first idea was to add a function to the shield to make it able to be a stand to use to mount the sword on the sword on the inside would be an LMG. My second was to make it so that his sword had the same function as mine making it a High Frequency blade. The third was like the original show there he can combine the sword and sheath to make it into a great sword. We ended up going with the last one and mixing it with the second one but the materials we need are in a small village outside of mistral so we will be making that in 'volume 4' of the show. After I finish Pyrrha takes over and I go back to sleep for the night.

Me: 'Balance'

1000 lien + the 500 lien that Tukson gave you for giving him the ticket.

Available upgrades!

Evasive foot work (100 lien)

Light (100 lien)

Hammon (Caesar) (200 lien)

Mera Mera no mi (500 lien

Armament Haki (500 lien)

Sticky Fingers (200 lien)

Diarahan (1000 lien)

Time Piece Generator (1500 lien)

Aether (150 lien)

Poison Strike (150 lien)

This is my way to save Pyrrha!

Me: 'Time Piece Generator'

I won't break one yet I'll make one though. I start concentrating my aura in my hands to make a time piece after 2 seconds an hour glass appears in my hand.

Me: 'I did it... I DID IT!'

I then go to sleep. Tomorrow is the first day of holiday's a Friday. The day Blake goes missing.