Episode 5

Ding! You have reached level 4!

Lv: 4

HP: 45

Aura: 140

Strength: 26

Dexterity: 28

Constitution: 17

Intelligence: 19

Wisdom: 19

Charisma: 23

Gained 1000 lien!

Skills gained:

Heart Seeker

Blind sense

Use it to upgrade!

Me: "Upgrade"

Available upgrades:

Evasive foot work (100 lien)

Eldritch blast (200 lien)

Light (100 lien)

Epitaph (500 lien)

Echoes Act 3 (300 lien)

Me: "Echoes Act 3, Epitaph and Eldritch blast."

(A/N: Yes you will get stands)

Me (mentally): "I wonder how much lien I have?"

Me: "Balence."

200 lien

After seeing this I decide to set up my room.

Me: "I might take off my mask for once."

Time skip brought to you by Chibi Y/N walking to Port's class hearing jackhammers from team RWBY's dorm and sliding a note under the door saying 'Hurry Up!'

Port: "Monsters! Deeeemons... Prowlers of the nigh-"

Team RWBY and JNPR fall into the class and look around

Port: "Just in time, now let me restart that for our late comers! Monsters! Deeeemons... Prowlers of the night! Yes, the creatures of Grimm have many names, but I merely refer to them as prey! Ha-ha!"

The two teams start looking around for me and I just give them a small wave and they all look confused but come anyway.

Me: "Good to know that you guys don't recognise me without my mask..."

JNPR/RWBY: "Wait... Y/N."

I simply give them the signal to quiet down and put in some music... And then the moment of truth.

Port: "The moral of this story? A true Huntsman must be honorable!"

Ruby is balancing an apple on a book with her pencil held only by her finger while making a silly face.

Port: "A true Huntsman must be dependable!"

Ruby has fallen asleep again in the first class of the year.

Port: "A true Huntsman must be strategic, well-educated, and wise!"

Ruby is not-so-subtly picking her nose, much to Weiss' building anger.

Port: "So, who among you believes themselves to be the embodiment of these traits?"

I look at Jaune and count down from three on my fingers waiting for Weiss to snap... then it happens.

Weiss: still angry, she raises her hand "I do, sir!"

Port: "Well, then, let's find out!" he turns to gesture at the glowing red eyes surrounded by shadow shaking the cage that traps it "Step forward, and face your opponent!"