Episode 4

I wake up to the sound of a hyperactive Nora yelling at Ren.

Nora: "Wake up, lazy butt!"

Ren gets up with a groan as Nora hounds him.

Nora: "It's morning! It's morning! It's morning! It's morning!"

Me (mentally): "I feel you bro."

Ren seems to have seen my look of 'I feel you bro' and just sighs and gets ready for initiation. While I go eat and get in my combat gear still with my mask on as I sleep with it on.

Ruby: "Hey Y/N!"

Yang (whispering): "Do you think he'll take his mask off?"

Ruby (whispering): "I don't know but I hope so."

I look back at then and smile not that they can see it. I then open my mouth while doing this I hit the button on the chin and so my mask also opens it's mouth and I eat my food. The two look at me surprised.

Me: "And your next line will be 'is that mask your face?'"

Yang: "Is that mask your face? NANIIIIII?"

Me: "To answer your question, no it isn't there's a button inside it that lets it open it's mouth."

Yang: "Do you ever take off your mask?"

Me: "Only to shower anyways I'm going to the cliff I have what I need."

After saying this I ninja run to the bridge.

King Crimson!

Ozpin: "For years, you have trained to become warriors, and today, your abilities will be evaluated in the Emerald Forest."

Glynda: "Now, I'm sure many of you have heard rumors about the assignment of 'teams.' Well, allow us to put an end to your confusion. Each of you will be given teammates... today."

Ruby: "What? Ohhh..."

Ozpin: "These teammates will be with you for the rest of your time here at Beacon. So it is in your best interest to be paired with someone with whom you can work well."

Ruby: "ugh"

Ozpin: "That being said, the first person you make eye contact with after landing will be your partner for the next four years."

Ruby: "Whaaaat?!"

Me: "Ruby just find me or Yang."

Nora: "See? I told you-!"

Ozpin: "After you've partnered up, make your way to the northern end of the forest. You will meet opposition along the way. Do not hesitate to destroy everything in your path... or you will die."

Jaune laughs nervously and then gulps loudly.

Ozpin: "You will be monitored and graded through the duration of your initiation, but our instructors will not intervene. You will find an abandoned temple at the end of the path containing several relics. Each pair must choose one and return to the top of the cliff. We will regard that item, as well as your standing, and grade you appropriately. Are there any questions?"

Jaune: "Yeah, um, sir?"

Ozpin: "Good! Now, take your positions."

Everyone other than me strikes a pose on their tile. Nora crouches low, Ren wields his weapons, Yang raises her fists, Ruby readies her body, I stay completely the same and put my theme on and Jaune is still raising his hand.

Jaune: "Uh, sir? I've got, um... a question. So, this landing... strategy thing... Uh, wha-what is it? You're, like, dropping us off or something?"