Seven Minutes In Heaven #1

Seven Minutes In Heaven #1-

...Kid! You say his name and Liz grabs the reluctant Kid and ushes you two to the closet in the hall way. She shoves you two in and says as she closes the door, "You're time starts now." Kid is starting to hyperventilate and panic.

"Kid, calm down, you'll be fine," you say to him. He looks at you like you're crazy.

"It's just....I'm in a small room..."

"You're not claustrophobic, are you?"

"No, it's just panic inducing. Plus, it's all asymmetrical in here! Gahh!"

"Kid! You're going to be just fine! Just take a deep breath and count to ten. Trust me, it helps." He does and you two stand silently as he calms down.

"We don't have to do anything, right?" He asks.

"No, we don't have to. It's all optional. We can stand silently, we can talk, we can see organize this messy closet...."

"Let's talk, it'll make time go by faster."

"Okay," you shrug. You didn't expect Kid to want to do anything, and you don't really mind. You weren't too into the idea either. You two end up talking about various subjects and he even tells you stories about being a Grim Reaper that you never even thought about. It's going really well until Liz interupts.

"Hey, guys, times up!" He stops mid sentence and you shrug.

"Tell me later," you grin and he nods as you two step out and take your seats as if nothing happened.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay, now go to the Conclusion!

Or, again, if you want, go read the others!