Seven Minutes In Heaven #2

Seven Minutes In Heaven #2-

......Crona! You show Liz and she turns on her heels and faces Crona. He gets all red and starts to back away to a corner, but Liz picks him up and brings you two to the closet. It's cramped and uncomfortable, but with Crona being as small as he is, there's some wiggle room.

"How are you?" you ask.

"O..okay...," he stammers and you start to feel bad. You two stand silently, until Crona hugs you tightly. You're stunned for a moment, but hug him back.

"You alright?" you ask, just making sure. He nods.

"I just...need a...hug sometimes....I need...re..re..reassurance sometimes."

"Oh, alright. There's nothing to worry about. Does the closet scare you?" He nods.

"Well, let's talk. It'll make it easier." He let's go and leans against the wall and starts to stumble through a light conversation. You ask him about the DWMA, his classes and and his plans for rest of the year. He starts to open up and actually carry a conversation, asking you questions, even if they are the same ones you ask him. 

"Hey, guys, times up. Come out when you're ready," Liz says and you two step out.

"How was that Crona?" Maka asks, peeking up from her book.

"Alright, we just talked," he says quietly and takes his spot back from before. You do the same and the game resumes.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay, now go to the Conclusion!

Or, again, if you want, go read the others!