Description

character x character - Ship

character and character - Not ship (or not yet)

Characters -

Grian: One of the Jungle Gang, probably bi, and has a mechanical son named Grumbot. An avid flyer and builder. Probably Thanos.

Mumbo: One of the Jungle Gang, doesn't know what's going on, and has a robot son with Grian. He's probably a genius. Built the infamous Button.

Iskall: One of the Jungle Gang, lives in a giant tree. Has a massive crush on Stress but only has the confidence to talk to her with his mask. Worships twelve bamboo for some reason

Cub: The pharaoh of- well, nobody really knows. He's got a bit of a crystal problem and relies on Scar for help.

Scar: One of the Jungle Gang, the mayor of the Shopping District and certified diamond taster. He's a silly wizard with a pure heart. Ace, only wants a life with Jellie.

Stress: One of the Jungle Gang, the most *gorgeous* in the land. Such a sweetheart and lowkey likes Iskall.

Doc: Slightly grumpy but secretly sweet casino owner. Secretly has a goat stuffed animal and loves the room Bdubs made him... wait- does he have a crush?

Bdubs: Only slightly crazy, at least when compared to the rest of the Boomers. An expert builder and has no idea what's going on.

Tango: A chaos demon who's often found eating redstone. He's basically Discord. He'd rather vote for pancakes than any actual candidate, but oh well. He's got the TNT and can write what he wants!

Impulse: Tango's best friend and *expert* shovel juggler. Another one of the Boomers.

Joe: Dog lover. Scar is kinda skeptical of his actual role in the SD, but at least Joe is pretty wholesome.

False: Fear her. She's a badass warrior and very much ace. No need for romance when you can have swords, right?

Cleo: A master sculptor and zookeeper. A massive sweetheart and someone that is impossible to hate.

Wels: Similar to Xisuma in the sense that they have evil counterparts, which brings them together and makes them super close friends. Pretty chill, but damn awesome as well.

Xisuma: A bee! A strider? Nobody knows anymore. He lives in the jungle, but not a part of the Gang. Is super awful at picking up the hints that his neighbor is giving him. Connects with Wels over Evil Xisuma and Hellsknight.

Keralis: A CEO of a concrete company co-owned by Xisuma but also the owner of a small bookstore. Also partly a bee for some reason. He tries to drop hints at Xisuma and is trying his hardest to move that annoying turtle habitat as close as possible to Beef's village.

Beef: A turtle lover and one who gets way too excited at old shipwrecks and relics. He's not too happy with Keralis' business empire, though.

XB: The most hermity hermit in the sense that he lives super far away. Why? He managed to find a place where gravity just doesn't apply, that's why. He's pretty chill.

Zedaph: A kooky redstoner who mayyyy or may not have a crush on Tango. 

Rendog: Everyone's favorite werewolf! A wholesome hippie with a bunch of personas.