Makeovers! - Iskall, False, Cleo, and Stress

It was a cold winter day, and the three girls of the Hermitcraft server were huddled around a fire in Stress' skull base. The flames licked False's sword, making it glow bright red. 

"Woah, that's so pretty, False!" Cleo said, pointing at the glowing aura. 

"It's gorgeous!" Stress added gleefully. 

"And it could kill someone..." False cooed at her sword, "...so beautiful."

The three broke out into giggles. It was a running joke at that point that False was in love with all of her swords, since she was very much aro/ace. 

Cleo sighed, stretching out her feet by the fire. 

"It's been so long since we've had a girls' day."

"I have an idea!" Stress piped up. 

The others nodded, letting her speak. 

"What if we did makeovers? That'd be so fun!"

False groaned, "come on, Stress- that's so girly!"

"Oh, don't be such a party pooper. You know you love it," Cleo teased. 

Cleo's words were immediately met with a mess of incoherent grumbling. 

"Maybe you're right."

"So, girls day!"

---

As the three pulled together a bunch of skincare items, they were interrupted by a knock on the door. 

"Stress, you there?" Iskall's voice called. 

 "Come in!"

Iskall opened the front door, sending snowflakes flying into the skull base. He quickly slammed it shut with his foot before slipping off his coat and snowboots. 

"Oh- did I interrupt something?"

False and Cleo stared at Iskall as if he'd grown a second head.

"We're doing makeovers!" Stress exclaimed. 

Iskall flushed bright red. He pulled his hair in front of his face to hide it, but nothing her boyfriend did could get past Stress.

"Wanna join us, Iskall?"

"Do it, Iskall!" Cleo shouted. 

Iskall's face somehow became even redder than before. 

"I'd love to..."

---

"Stress, that tickles!" Iskall complained as his girlfriend spread a face mask over his cheeks. 

"It'll make your skin super smooth!"

"Just don't get it on my beard..."

Cleo and False giggled in the back, barely able to contain themselves. Iskall had never been one to like people touching his face, and was especially overprotective of his beard. 

After they took off the masks, Stress grabbed a bin filled with hair ties, barrettes, and different products. Iskall grimaced.

"Your hair is a mess, hun, I'm gonna have to help that."

"Noooooooo!"

Cleo sat in front of False, taking the goggles off her friend's head. The two conversed and laughed and played with each other's surprisingly soft locks, while Stress struggled to get the hairbrush through Iskall's tangled hair. 

"Ow, that hurts!"

"It wouldn't if you actually took care of yourself!"

---

At the end of the day, Iskall's face had been accented with light eye makeup, his nails done with holographic green polish, and his hair pulled back into a bun, showing his undercut. He admired his nails and his reflection in the mirror as Stress wrapped her arms around him.

"You're so pretty, Iskall," Stress said, nuzzling her nose into his chest. 

Cleo and False grinned, watching from a distance. They had to agree.