Chapter 1.3

Luke:

I walked into Michaels room not expecting to see Sammie sitting on the bed.

"Sammie, how did you-"

"I texted Cally over here to come get me." She smiled over at Calum who was messing with Ashton's short curly hair.

"I told you not to call me that!" He scolded tugging a little at Ashton's hair. "Only Ashton's allowed to call me that." He grumbled under his breath.

"But Luke I really need you
right now." She said looking like she was about to cry.

I quickly walked over to her and wrapped my arms around her small frail figure. "It's alright Sammie, I'm here." I said kissing her on the forehead as Michael walked into the room.

"Sammie?" He asked confused. "Oh my god are you okay?" He asked as soon as he noticed her crying.

"Yeah, I'm fine it's just- my hormones are everywhere right now."

Calum groaned at the word 'hormones' He was always so closed off to girls. He really didn't understand them at all. Not even his own sister.

"I-just- I love you Luke and- I don't want you to leave me. You're the only one who gets it you know?" She cried into my shoulder.

I looked up at Michael. His eyes were lacking that certain sparkle in them that I started to grow fond of. Instead the were dim and I didn't like it. I never really did.

"I love you too Sammie." I said taking my eyes away from Michael's and placing back on her. And I wasn't sure if it was her pregnancy hormones but she looked more beautiful in my arms than she ever did before.
-
A/n

Lol Ikr.

(And the girl in the picture is supposed to be Sammie in this story btw)