Chapter 18

Joker POV

She's interesting in a weird way. No one has ever had the balls to challenge me even a little bit, but here is this blonde headed spitfire. Her eyes take in everything she sees and calculates it. She isn't that much different from me.

She noticed my every move, and she even got a little clever with me. I'm not going to lie, she made my dick twitch a little. Not to mention that I got to see her in that top-I shake my thoughts away. If I think about that, then I'm going to make a guard take me to her office right now so I can fuck her until she begs me to stop.

I didn't miss the bruises or the cuts on her, and even though it had been hard to see, I noticed the slight different reds in her shirt. I knew the color of blood anywhere, and she sure had a lot on her. What did my little spitfire get herself into?

I walk calmly into my cell and stick my hand through the slot so the guard can take my handcuffs off. I have to wear them anytime I leave my cell and that's more annoying than those stupid riddles. I'd kill Riddler, but he provides much needed information about people that I can't lose him just yet.

I walk up to my glass wall that allows me to see everything in front of my cell. Ivy is laying on her bed sleeping, while the others bicker like normal. Riddler is arguing with Two-Face about who is more fair, while Cat-Woman hisses at Kroc. It doesn't take a genius to figure out why.

Kroc likes to piss her off by saying he is going to rip Ivy in half. We all know that he's lying, but it sends Cat-Woman into a rage filled frenzy. Movement catches my attention in the far side door that lead out of this big room. I seen a flash of red and blonde hair instantly making my dick twitch again. Is she doing this to me on purpose?

Cursing under my breath, I watch as a guard walks over to Ivy's cell and opens it. She places a small flower pot with two red roses in it beside a sleeping Ivy. Ivy wakes up instantly due to the noise, but doesn't attack right away. The guard hands her a note and walks out without so much as a scratch. Whatever the note says makes her smile bright up her dull cell.

She looks at me and nods her head to which I tilt my head in thought. My spitfire sent her friend a thank you gift, but I'm not sure why. I watch her sit down in front of her glass wall with her roses in her hand. She held up her end of the bargain, so have to hold up mine. Time to find out what she needs me to help her with.

"I see you had a pleasant time with our mutual friend. I'm assuming the cuts and bruises didn't go missed?" So that is what this is about? What is going on in the good doctors life that is so bad? Can't be worse than the punishments they give us in here. Shock therapy, turning us into live experiments, starving us, and sometimes beating us for the hell of it. I shake my head telling her that I'm not interested in getting involved with her life. Nothing is worse that being locked up in here.

"That is what I need your help with. Her life is just as bad as it is in here. In fact, I think she would rather be here than in her life. Ask her about her missing engagement ring. Tell her I said its ok to tell you." My spitfire is engaged?! That thought doesn't sit well with me for some reason. My dick twitches when I think about another man touching her. I growl in frustration as I think about anyone else getting to please her.

Once I get the chance to pound her, then I'll forget about her. She is no different from any other women I screw with.

I walk over to my door and tap on the slot opening. The guards open it up and look at me expectantly as I request a simple piece of paper and pen. Why am I getting this involved when she shouldn't matter to me at all? So what if she looks like she's been through hell?

Two minutes later, those object make it into my cell, along with the red rose I added as an after thought. I'm getting involved and I don't understand why, but I write a small note onto the paper before handing it to the guards with the rose.