Chapter 27

I open the last room and let Cat out, then I run back over to Joker. I'm about to kiss him as a scream rings out the whole room. I shoot the girl on instinct and surprise everyone who didn't know I could shoot, let alone kill a person. Joker takes the gun from me after her body slumps forward onto the ground. Oops.

"You don't get to play with this anymore." He wraps his arm around me and asks me to lead them to the basement. That's where all their things are stored and it's the one place with the heaviest security, but it isn't going to be easy to get there.

We have to travel through several different halls and floors to where the party is located, then we have to sneak past the party to even get into the big storage chamber. I don't know how we're going to manage that with Kroc, but he does eat everyone that manages to see us.

I stop them once we reach the bottom floor, and I have to yell to be heard over the music. Who knew my dad would hire a rock band?? I tell them to wait here for a couple minutes while I distract everyone in there. Joker asks me how I'm going to do that exactly, but I ignore him as I slip inside. Why not let him wait and see? This is going to be a blast!

There are so many people, tables, and chairs  around that I have to fight my way to the stage, and when I make it there I climb up on it. I walk over to the lead singer and punch him dead in the face, knocking him out cold. I grab the grab the mic from the pole thing, mumble sorry to the dude before I yell into the mic.

"Hey everyone! Harley Quinn here, and I'd like to show you guys a good time. Alright?" I got every set of eyes in the room on me as I motion them to come closer to the stage. Alright, time to bring out the big guns. Let the show begin!

I ask the band for a pair of pants and a red top. They hand me an extra pair of leather pants, which I pull up under my dress so no one sees anything. I pull my dress off and quickly put my new red corset on.

I turn around and look back at the crowd of people at the foot of the stage and whistle to some of them men. That'll get my Mistah J all riled up, and I see over the sea of people as he shakes his head at me in the back. I'm in for it later and I get excited just thinking about it.

"Wow! We have such a handsome group of guys and girls. How would you all like for me to sing you all a song?" I hear many answers and I soon start singing the song Pretty Little Psycho by Porcelain Black.

As I sing, I watch as the gang make it over to the other side of the room, an angry Joker being dragged with them. Oh, I'm really in for it later tonight. Time to step it up and really get Joker mad. I don't know why, but I feel excited when I see him mad.

I smile and start dancing to the music. I showing off my gymnastics moves to everyone as I sing. I rip my pony tail out and do a sexy hair whip as I toss my head back. I swing my hips in suggestive ways, and I soon find myself lost in the music.

Joker is so going to kill me for all of this later, but I'm having the most fun I've ever had tonight, and the night is still so young. I wonder what else I'll have fun doing. Joker can kiss my white ass, and he probably will. I get tingles from just the thought.

Halfway through the song, a guy screams at me to cut the show and get off stage. The music stops and I turn to see Kyle climb up on stage. I stop him at an arms length and sneer at him. Before he can speak, I hit him with the mic and knee him in the balls. That's what you get when you anger me to the point of no return by being a sadistic raping asshole.

"Stupid little bitch! Who is going to save you from death now?" He laughs at me and spits on the floor in front of me. That's it motherfucker. I've already killed two people, why not make it three? I want to kill him so badly that I can taste it.

I go to speak when I feel an arm snake around my waist, making me look up into my favorite green eyes. Joker has a pair of dark green pants on with a purple alligator skin coat on. He stands there shirtless with two pistols hanging in holsters that hook on his arms under his coat.

Kyle's eyes go wide and the room hold its breath as they take in the scene before them. My King of Crime is looking divine, and I'm about to take him right here on the stage in front of everyone. Joker smells my hair as he keeps his soul butchering glare on Kyle.

"You smack talking my girl? Don't you know who I am, or does my Harley have to refresh your memory?" I giggle as Kyle gapes like a fish out of water and Joker just starts laughing. He's in for it now. My Mistah J hates being ignored, and that feeds into his funny personality.

"Oh, so you can beat and disrespect a my Queen here, but when her King comes knocking, your balls shrivel up into nothing." That makes me laugh so hard that I snort because it's the ice cold truth. Kyle hated it when a guy confronted him, but now he knows that the Joker is after him. Joker holds out my dead father's gun to me. I smile as I take the fun toy. I love playing with this, and I'm going to ask Joker to get me a set of my own after all this.

"The honors are yours, sweetheart. Think of it as a thank you gift for busting me out." I take the gun and smile at Kyle. He really should have treated me like a Queen, but that's alright because I found my real King.

I blow his brains all over the stage as he opens his mouth, and that makes everyone scream and scatter for the hills. The whole room collides into straight chaos, but when I look at Joker I feel right at home.

Joker smiles down at me and kisses me on the lips. I laugh as he hands me a black baseball bat with red paint swirling along the handle and tells me to go have fun with our party guests. I kiss him as a thank you and jump off the stage, bashing people in the head as I land. I love being able to play with my new family.

I crack my new toy over peoples head, in their legs or arms, and even some stomachs. I beat and gymnastic my way around the room, killing off anyone near me or dumb enough to try and fight me. This is the best fun I've had in my whole life, and I'm never going to give it up.

A guy hit me in the head as I hit the girl hanging on his arm. I turn to hit him back only for his brains to blast all over my new outfit. Joker stands on the other side of the dead guy glaring at him for even attempting to hurt me. I grab Joker's hand as we take off running out of the building.

Two-Face says that we can bunk a ride with him over to Jokers Funland theme park. Joker kisses and bites at my neck the whole way saying that he has a huge king size bed waiting for us at home, and that I'm in big trouble for the show I gave.

"You're only allowed to shake that ass and dance for me. I'll be very pissed if anyone else gets that pleasure. Don't make me have to kill people for looking at what's mine, spitfire." I bite my lip and wink at him, making him growl before he attacks my neck with possessively rough bites.

I smile as he kisses me and opens the back of the van. I big amusement park full of lights and amazing rides stands tall before us. I see several henchmen stop and stare at me with hunger in their eyes while others immediately look away after seeing Joker with his arm around me.

"Don't look or touch what's mine! She's your new Queen, and you better respect her!" All of them look away and Joker looks at me with a crazed look in his eyes. "Welcome home, Harley. Let's go have fun!"

I smile at the thought of finally calling a place home, and actually having someone there who cares for me. I can't wait to jump into the chaos of my Jokers life, and I'm excited to be along for the ride. I laugh as we tease each other as we take off running into the main house with our new found fire to live for.