XIII

I sat beside the princess as the hwarangs lined up in front of us. The hwarangs were dressed in red and all wore a serious look.

"Let them fight to the death!" Master Youngshil announces. (a/n: i literally do not remember how the test thing started and i'm too lazy to go find the episode lol so sorry if it's a bit or wayyy off haha)

First up was Suho and Banryu. They began to fight, their swords clashing together loudly. Master Youngshil observed carefully, wanting Banryu to win.

Suho ends up slashing Banryu's side. Banryu stumbles and holds onto the area that was injured. Suho looks at his sword that was covered in blood in shock. Though it seemed that they did not want to continue, they had to.

In the end, Suho ended up defeating Banryu. Master Youngshil had an angry look on his face.

Eventually it was Seonwoo's turn. He had to fight a guard from the palace.

I was interested to see how the queen would take this. Would she let her son get hurt? Now is time to see if you really are the king.

Seonwoo was being overpowered by the opponent. He was pushed to the ground and as the man was about to put his sword through Seonwoo the queen lets out a loud cry.

"Stop!" Hm, so it is you?

The guard stands up and starts to walk away. Seonwoo gets back up on his feet, pulls his sword up and rushes toward the man.

Jumping over him, he runs his sword over the top of his head which cuts some of his hair off.

Everybody starts to cheer, the queen relaxes back in her seat and smiles slightly.

_______________

I made my way to Ah-ro, who was in the medical room. As I walked down the hall, Banryu walked out of the medical room.

Since we were going to walk past each other I didn't want it to seem awkward. "Are you okay?" I ask him but he only ignores me and keeps walking. I sighed in disappointment.

Well, what did you expect?

I pushed the doors open and entered the room. I sluggishly sat down on the bed and Ah-ro stared at me.

"What's wrong now?" I stayed silent and rested my head in my palm as my elbows stood on my thighs.

"Was it Banryu?" hearing his name made me cry. I buried my face into my hands and started to sob. "Y-yah! Why?" Ah-ro rushes to me and puts her arms around me.

"H-he ignored me." I cried out. "Aish, that jerk." Ah-ro mumbles.

I cried for like a good ten minutes. At this point I was just pouring out all my emotions. I wiped my tears with the sleeve of my hanbok and stood up.

"Thanks for putting up with me, Ah-ro." she chuckles.

"Of course, you are my best friend. You better head back now, Master Wihwa might be having a lecture." I nodded and made my way to the lecture room.

I walked through the doors and all the attention went to me.

"Ah, Areum. Since you are here why don't you tell everyone how well they did?" Master Wihwa says. I go to the front and take a deep breath.

"You all did very well, I'm glad you guys have gotten stronger. I'm also glad no one got seriously injured." I giggled. "You did well hwarangs." I finish then sit down.

"You are all free to go, enjoy your days off." The room started to empty and I was about to walk out as well until someone gently grabbed my wrist.

"Oh, Suho." I smile at him. "Hi Areum, I was wondering if you wanted to go to Okta with me?" I did want to loosen up a bit and have fun. "Sure." I agreed and he smiled widely at me.

"Pick me up when the sun falls." I winked before walking off.

What the hell was that Areum?

Suho POV

"Pick me up when the sun falls." Areum winked then walked off. My face felt hot and my heart started the race.

Aish what are you doing to me Areum?

Areum POV

"Which one should I wear? This one, or this one?" I held up the two beautifully designed hanboks.

"Hmm, that one. It isn't too vibrant but it's also enough to draw attention." My mother points to the one in my right hand. "Alright, I'll go get changed." I excitedly say.

Suho POV

I walked over to Areum's house with a wide smile on my face. I was too engaged in my excitement that I couldn't care less about the ladies that were surrounding and fangirling over me.

I reached her small gate. "Areum? It's me, Suho." I called out. A few seconds later I hear the door of the small house open and Areum stepped out.

She was dressed in a simple but beautiful hanbok that fitted her perfectly, her hair was let down with a piece of her hair braided around the crown of her head and had a large flower clip to secure her hair in place. She had a small tint of pink on her milky skin and her lips shined with a shade of pink.

I blushed at how effortlessly beautiful she looked. She softly chuckled and made her way out the gate. "Are you okay? Your face is red." she asked me. I placed my hand on my cheek and coughed.

"U-uh, yeah I'm fine. Let's go?" she nodded and took my hand in hers and started to lead the way.

Cute

Areum POV

We entered the doors of Okta, the sound of loud music, laughter and glasses against glasses were heard. I took a deep breath as Suho and I walked farther into the area.

"AHHHH SUHO IS HERE!" a girl's voice shouted out and a large crowd of blushing girls surrounded us. "Who is that girl?" "Why is she with him?" "I've never seen her before?" Those were the words that went around.

Suho noticed I was looking nervous so he wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me closer. "Excuse me, me and my girlfriend would like to get a drink. Please move out of the way." Suho announces and my eyes widened.

"Girlfriend?" "Omo he has a girlfriend?" "Since when?" "I'm way better than her." "Why her?" The crowd erupted with questions.

We were finally able to get away and I slipped out of Suho grip and slapped him on the arm. "Yah! Why would you say that I'm your girlfriend?" I exclaimed. "Well they wouldn't move and stop asking questions. Plus it won't be long until you are my girlfriend."

Banryu POV

"AHHHH SUHO IS HERE!" a crowd of girls surrounded Suho. It appears that he came with someone. I get a little closer to see who it was.

It was Areum.

"Why is she with him?" I mumbled. " "Excuse me, me and my girlfriend would like to get a drink. Please move out of the way." I was caught off guard by the words that left Suho's mouth.

Girlfriend?

Areum walked away from the crowd with Suho's arm wrapped around her waist.

That bastard.