Nᴇᴡ Sᴄʜᴏᴏʟ

03/01/17, Monday, 6.30 a.m.

Minhee walked through the crowded hallway, holding her skateboard on the side and a bag on her shoulder.

All eyes are on her as she cramped through the students. She walked and walked until stopping by an office. The girl knocked softly on the door before entering.

Minhee stood in front of her class. All students staring at her.

"Today, we will be having a new student. Please introduce yourself."

Minhee took a few seconds before introducing.

"Kim Minhee."

Silence.

"O-okay, there's an empty seat at the back. You can sit there, Minhee."

The girl nodded them walked to her said seat. She sat and took off her bag. Soon, her first lesson starts.

The girl shoved the food into her mouth and munched it. She sat alone at a table next to the glass window. So far, no one came to talk to her. Probably from her cold aura.

She was planning to go to a library she spotted earlier. It happened to be near her apartment.

Ding!

Minhee pulled out her phone.

Mr. Totoro:
How's school?

You:

Boring.

Mr. Totoro:
As I thought.
Do you want to go
somewhere after school?

You:
Library.

Mr. Totoro:
Okay, be careful on
the road.

You:
I will.

Minhee put her phone back into her pocket and stood up. She exited the cafeteria and went to her next class.

After two periods, the school finally ended. Minhee put her books into her locker. She locked it before walking away.

The middle schooler skateboarded to the said library. When she arrived, her mouth slightly parted. It's full of bookshelves. Her eyes sparkles at the sight.

Minhee went to the second floor and walked around the tall shelves. Then, she spotted a book. It has dark blue cover with a title REVEAL. The words were sparkling silver and perfectly match the cover. Minhee read the intro at the back.

The rise of the full moon,
The reveal of the true King.

Minhee mouthed an 'o' at the sentence. She took it with her and take a seat at the nearest table. She opened the book and started to read.

Little did she know, someone's watching her from afar.