Fɪɴᴅ ʜɪᴍ

15/05/20, Saturday, 11.55 p.m.

Jisung paced around the office, a lot of thoughts on his head. His friends watched him in worry. His brother was missing several days ago and they still couldn't find any tracks or info. He was devastated and worried.

In that morning, Jisung was about to wake up his brother when seeing the room was empty. He searched the whole house and immediately went to his work place.

The worker came into the room, causing Jisung to snap his head at him.

"Anything?"

"No we can't find any track, connection anything."

Jisung ran his hand through his hair as he became even more frustrated.

"Why did you want to search for him? He's not even your real brother." The worker asked. Jisung's friends looked at him in shock and turned to Jisung who already snapped.

"What did you say?"

"I said, why do you care about that kid-"

Jisung's hand came slapping the worker's mouth shut. He stared at him with pure rage. His friends quickly went to him to held him from hurting the other, knowing how deadly Jisung is.

"I don't care if he isn't my real brother, he always be. And if you want to badmouthing about my family, I think you should stop before I slid off your throat and watch you fucking die."

Jisung released his grip from the other and stormed off, followed by his friends.

"Jisung, you do know how Dohyun is."
Asked Felix, his best friend.

"Yeah I do. I'm the one who taught him after all."