Aᴡᴀᴋᴇ

16/08/20, Saturday, 8.00 a.m.

White.

That's all she could see, actually no because she's lying on a bed and there's a window next to her with the curtains flying in the air. She looked around and immediately recognized it as her room. She looked beside her, was a machine thingy that checked our heartbeat. She looked down on her body. She's wearing a big blue sweater and sweats. Her body was fully bandaged.

The blue eyed girl slowly sat up and pulled her foot out from the covers. She looked at her hand, the infusion attached to the IV that hanging on a metal pole. She took the pole and stood up to walk towards the door.

She stepped down the staircase as she carefully held onto the pole to go down with her. She could hear muffling voices from afar. She went to the living room. When she reached the living room, she saw them.

The Boyz, Ateez and several guys hanging out on the couch. Joe and Dohyun are there too. They all seem to not notice her presence since they're too concentrate at the movie.

Not until, the brown haired male, Changmin turned to her. He widened his eyes and gasped loudly.

"Minhee?"

Everyone snapped their head to her. All had the same reaction. Changmin jumped off the couch and ran to her, eyes getting teary. The male kneeled down her level and hugged her, picking her up from the marble floor. Changmin started to sob onto her shoulder.

"You're awake...you're finally awake."

Minhee brought her hand to pat his back ever so lovingly.

She's finally awake.