Tʜᴇ Bᴏʏᴢ ᴘᴛ. 1

03/01/20, Wednesday, 7.02 a.m.

Minhee felt something soft underneath her, she persumed it's a bed. She fluttered her eyes opened. She blinked a few times. A bedroom came in sight. She sat up and examined the room.

Then, the knob turned causing Minhee to snapped her head towards the door. It opened revealing a brown haired guy. He looked up and saw Minhee's awake. He smiled at her in a loving way.

"Good morning, Minhee."

Minhee didn't reply instead staring at him in confusion. The guy walked up to her and sat on the bed.

"Did you sleep well?"

He asked, taking her little hand in his. Minhee nodded, finding the action calming.

"You don't know me, right?"

Minhee shaked her head. He smiled warmly.

"I'm Jacob, and I'm a doctor."

"A doctor? You must have went through many experiences."

Minhee spoked before thinking. When she realized, she bit her lip. The male in front of her chuckled at her cuteness.

"Correct, I've went through a lot of things since I joined this gang."

"How old are you guys?"

Jacob hesitated before answering.

"20 to 24 year old."

Minhee mouthshaped an 'o'.

"Okay, you need to take a shower. Thats the bathroom and next to it is a closet. I'll be waiting outside."

Jacob pointed towards a door and a another.

"Are we meeting others?"

Jacob nodded. Minhee pulled her feet out from the covers and stood up. Jacob exited the room for her privacy. She went to the bathroom before grabbing a towel from the rack. She was surprised at how big the bathroom is. Black marble tiles, a bathtub and a shower protected with a glass door, a sink and a mirror next to it and some towels and bathrobes.

Minhee continued to take a shower.

Minhee came out of the room in this;

Jacob smiled at her cute appearance.

"Let's go have some breakfast."

He held out his hand, which Minhee accepted. He then led the teen downstairs.
On the way, Minhee couldn't stop admiring the building. The hallways the walked were white marbles and she instantly knew this is a mansion.

"It's a mansion."

She mumbled out.

"Yes, and now it's your home."

Jacob reply glancing at the girl.

"Awesome."

Minhee cheered.