Kɪʟʟ

Minhee the adventurer and her gang has finally arrived at some building. The building looks old on the outside but it's different on the inside, based on the info Dohyun gave them.

There's a gate with a few guards patrolling near the entrance area. They need to get pass them to enter the building. Starts with Minhee. She quietly crouched down while walking towards the gate. The boys followed from behind.

After they successfully avoided the guards, they entered the building. The hallways are dim from the crescent moonlight up in the dark starry night. The teens walked down all hallways, killing some of the members on the way. Their target was to kill the leader, then the whole gang before destroy this place.

When they were searching the main office, Minhee felt a presence. She turned around, no one. She frowned, she was about to turn around when someone grabbed her into a small space. A hand covered her mouth and held her in place. Minhee trying to hit the person, but immediately stopped when she recognizes him.

Minhee peeked outside to see her friends got caught by the men. She watched as they dragged the two boys off to somewhere. Once clear, the man let go of Minhee.

"What're you doing here?" Minhee whispered loudly.

"What're you doing here?" Asked the red haired guy, Sunwoo. He crossed his arms and raised his eyebrows at the girl.

"I'm here to get my revenge."

"Doesn't look like it."

"Then, what does it look like I'm doing?"

"Running around the hallways like toddlers."

Minhee gave a glare at the older.

"Where're the others?"

"Hiding. Here." Sunwoo pulled out an earpiece.

Minhee put it on.

"Hello?"

Minhee was met by a loud screeching causing her to held the earpiece away from her ear. The screams died down when she speaks again.

"Changmin oppa, Chanhee oppa you two can stop screaming. I'm safe with Sunwoo oppa."

"Oh thank god you're okay. But i want to ask you WHY DID YOU RUN AWAY??!!"

"Kevin oppa, calm down. Firstly, we, no I want to kill the guy who shot Hwall oppa. And secondly, how did you know I escaped? I thought I destroyed all the cameras in that room."

"We have ways."

"No need to explain. So, how do we save the boys?"

"Those guys dragged them downstairs. I think it's the basement."

"We just need to find the basement and save them, right?"

"Yes, but be careful. There are over a hundred of members in this gang."

"I don't see that's a problem. We can easily kill them."

"Of course, we trained you enough to faced this kind of mission."

"Wait wait wait! Mission? I'm on a mission?!"

"Yes."

Minhee smirked at the answer, excited deep down. It's her first mission. She pulled out her gun and armed it.

"So, what're we waiting for? Let's make some bloodbath."