Iᴛ's Hᴇʀ

23/05/20, Sunday, 10.00 p.m.

Jisung barged into his office, scaring his teammates. He put the files he held down on the table.

"Kim Minhee, I want all her informations."
He yelled out.

All the guys started to typed down on their keyboards. Chan stood up and went to Jisung.

"What's wrong Ji?"

"She's related to Dohyun, so as Choi Joon."

"Choi Joon? The youngest Choi?"

"I know. This kid didn't even tell me about his school life." Jisung arranged the papers together.

A few minutes later, Hyunjin got it.

"Oh my God."

Chan and the others looked at him.

"What is it?"

"Hyung you need to see this." Chan quickly walked to Hyunjin. He looked at the screen and widened his eyes.

"Ji, come here." Jisung stopped all his actions and went to the two.

"What is it that's so surprising?" Jisung asked facing the screen. A picture of Minhee displayed on the side while all the info next to it. He reads all the letters and stopped at some letters. He brought his hand to cover his mouth.

"No, it can't be." He said.

Underneath the title 'Parents' was,
Hwang Minhyun (Father)
Kim Hwana (Mother)

That name, Hwang Minhyun was feared the most. He was a soloist mafia. He got famous after killing the most powerful mafia gang in the past, barehanded. He was a monster.
A psychotic monster.

Rumors said he was in loved with a blue eyed girl and married her. The girl was pregnant and they got a daughter. She has the same eyes as her mother, but had the same features as the father. They lived happily, until tragedy hit.

The happy family was attacked by some rival. And Minhyun got stabbed in front of his princess. The daughter watched her father in horror. She was only 4 years old.

Unfortunately, it was too late when the ambulance came. Minhyun died in front of his loved ones. But before he do so, he told Hwana to let the daughter took her last name, not his. So that, his little one didn't get targeted by his rival.

After the incident, the wife and the daughter was no where to be seen. No one knew where they are right now.

But Jisung and his friends seems to have found the daughter.

The daughter of the deadly monster Hwang Minhyun, is Kim Minhee.
Or more correctly, Hwang Minhee.