Bᴏɴᴜs

02/03/23, Wednesday, 12.09 p.m.

The three besties was walking down the hallway as students started to come out from their last lesson. The hallway soon started to crowd.

Minhee kept her cool when suddenly she was bumped by someone. She looked to see a boy in a grey hoodie. His eyes has a slight fear.

"What?" She asked Ina cold tone.

"Y-y-youre...."

"I'm?"

"Y-you're Hwang-" The stuttering boy was cut off when Joe gripped his collar and dragged him towards the entrance. Minhee and Dohyun quickly followed.

They soon stopped behind the school's building. Joe released his grip from the other. The boy fell on his but as he looked at the three, terrified.

"P-please don't kill me." The boy whimpered.

"We're not gonna harm you. How do you know my name?" Minhee asked in a demanding tone. She crouched down his level.

"You're Hwang Minhee, the missing daughter of Hwang Minhyun."

"Where did you get all that?"

"I-I hacked some data from a gang."

"You're a hacker?"

The boy reply with a nod.

"What's the name of the gang you hacked?"

"I think it's The Boyz."

"How far can you hack?"

"T-to the country's secret information, if possible."

Minhee smirked, she looked up the boys. She had a sly smile on her face. Joe reply back with the same sly smile.

"You thinking what I'm thinking, bro?"

"Hell yeah I do."

"God, why am I with these psychos."
Dohyun sighed.

Minhee laughed a little before facing the other boy, who flinched by her action.

"I think I have a job for you.."

"Uh, Youngmin."

"Youngmin, do you want to come with us?"
Minhee stood up and held out her hand for him.

Youngmin stared at her hand, he hesitated before taking her hand.

"Yes."

Book 2 is out!