Tʜᴇ Bᴏʏᴢ ᴘᴛ. 2

Jacob and Minhee walked down another hallway and into a kitchen. There, she could see all 11 guys. Some eating, cooking, chatting and bickering.

The two walked up to the dining table, where most of them are sitting. It was so noisy, Jacob cleared his throat. All attention on them. Minhee felt awkward from the looks and clutched slightly on Jacob's hand.

Jacob noticed the younger's action and eyed his members. One of them, blonde haired, built body spoked up.

"Hi Minhee." He waved at the teen.

"Hi."

Minhee waved back.

"Come have breakfast. Juyeon, can you make some pancake?"

The blonde said the blue haired guy, who replied with a yes. Then, Jacob offered Minhee a sit next to a red haired guy. Jacob said his name is Sunwoo.

Soon, Juyeon came with a plate of pancakes and put it in front of Minhee.

"Here's your pancake."

"Thank you."

Minhee smiled at him before munching on her food.

Without her knowing, the guys were cooing her cuteness. After breakfast, the members planned on introducing themselves.

"So, I think it's time for us to I introduce."

All of the members nodded and agreed. Minhee just looked at them like she has nothing to do. Then, the blonde earlier spoked.

"Hello Minnie, my name's Sangyeon. I'm the leader of The Boyz."

Minhee caught something from the sentence.

"So you guys are the infamous The Boyz?"

"Yes, we are."

Minhee widened her eyes.

"Cool."

"You're not afraid of us, right?"

"Why should I? You have been watching me since I was 11."

"That's good then. Because you will be living with us."

"Okay."

Minhee answered shortly, which impressed Sangyeon.

"Okay, enough with the talk. Let's introduce ourselves. Who's first?"

The introduction begins. And some fights were added before doing so.