Fɪɢʜᴛ

20/05/19, Thursday, 9.00 p.m.

The brunette walked down the sidewalk, passing a few people. It's already been two months after that weird dream she had in the past. The girl's word kept repeating in her head.

"Let it awaken, Minhee."

Awaken?

Minhee entered an alleyway for a shortcut. She didn't notice a group of guys in front of her as she walked pass them.

They eyed her up and down before following her from behind.

"Hey, little girl."

One of them stopped in front of Minhee, making her halted. Minhee glared at him before walking passed them. But she was stopped again when the guy earlier held a firm grip on her right arm. Minhee once again, glared at him.

"Let go."

She said sternly.

"Woah, calm down. We just wanna help. You seem lost."

"No, I don't. Now let go."

"Ayee, c'mon now. What will happen if you get kidnapped?"

"I'll protect myself."

Said Minhee using her strength to yank her arm away from the guy. And again, the guy stopped her. Laughter from hai friends were heard, and Minhee thought she just ears the most disgusting laughter ever.

"How about you come with us? That's sounds fun, right?"

Minhee has had enough. She used her free hand to swing a fist straight at his face. The punch left the guy off guard and fell on his ass.

"No thanks."

Minhee turned around ready to leave.

"Yah! You piece of shit! Did your mom ever taught you manners?! She's probably a bitch like you!"

Snap!

That question made her stopped. Minhee started to feel a pit of anger inside her as her vision turned red. Blood boiling inside, she turned around facing those bastards again. She stared at them fiercely.

"What did you say?"

Her vision slowly came to normal. Right then, she saw all the guys earlier, laying down in the could ground in front of her.

Minhee felt a sting on her hands. She held up her both of her hands to see her knuckles bleeding. She stared at it in confusion.

Minhee don't know what to do then walked away from the scene. She felt her phone vibrated in her pockets. She pulled out to see two new messages.

Mr. Totoro:
Where are you?

Mr. Totoro:
Make sure to come back before midnight.

You:
Got it.

Minhee make her way home, pretended nothing happen earlier. She didn't even want to know what happened. Not after she saw a puddle of blood next to one of the guy's face.