Iᴛ's Yᴏᴜ

02/01/20, Tuesday, 12.10 a.m.

Silence.

That's all she could hear, well technically.

Minhee was sleeping inside her bedroom.
The door's knob turned ever so lightly. It opened, the sight of Minhee sleeping peacefully wearing her favorite pajama, Totoro.

From her instinct, she felt another presence inside her room. Then, she felt a hand gently caressed her head. Her eyes fluttered opened. A blonde haired guy was crouching down her bed level and caressing her head. He's wearing all black outfit. He looked at her right in the eyes. Minhee didn't blink as she looked at the male's face.

Even though she's sleepy, she still could make a few words out from her mouth.

"Oppa?"

She whispered faintly.

The male then smiled at her.

"Yes, it's oppa."

He answered.

At this point, Minhee couldn't control her emotions. She slowly brought her hand to the male's as her blue orbs became teary.

"You're here."

A tear left her eyes as she sat up and wrapped her arms around the other's neck. While the blonde wrapped his arms around her tiny waist.

Minhee let her tears fall on his shoulder. She has been waiting for a long time to see them. They are the ones who take care of her, protect her and love her. She finds them comfortable to near with. She felt loved. It makes her excited to see them in person. And now, one of them is in front of her, hugging her. She finally meet her oppa.

"It's you."

She whispered between her sobs.

The male kissed her on the cheeks and caressed her hair.

"Yes, it's me."

He picked her up and sat her on his lap.
Minhee continued to cry in his embrace.

After a few minutes, Minhee asleep from all the crying. The guy checked if she asleep and carefully lifted her up before covering her head with the hood.

He stepped out from the room and saw a few more guys at the living room. One of them turned at the two.

"Is she okay?"

"Yeah, she's okay."

They eyed the girl who clinging onto the male like a baby koala.

"You got her?"

Another came into the conversation.

"Yeah. She's lighter than I expected."

"Of course she is. Look how tiny she is."

They got disturb by the voice from their earpiece.

"Okay, enough with the talk. Come home."

"Aye aye captain."