Sᴇᴛ ᴜᴘ

17/05/20, Monday, 1.20 a.m.

She can't believe what's she doing right now. But she couldn't just let them go without her. She wants to save her best friend. Minhee sighed in her tiny hands. She practically hiding at the back whilst all of the members are in front.

The vehicle moved into an abandoned building, then parked outside. All the boys got off the van, all armed and prepared. Minhee peeked up to make sure they all gone before stepping out from her spot.

She followed the members from behind as they entered a hall with cement poles. She quickly hid behind a wide pole. She leaned on it still, not making a sound. A few steps were heard until.

"Long time no see, The Boyz."

Minhee widened her eyes. That voice seem very familiar to her. Who is it again? Who? Who? Who? Oh, right?! It's -

"-Choi San, it's nice to finally meet you. And I see you brought your friends."

Sangyeon said glancing at them. One of them is very recognizable.

"Is that your brother, Choi Joon?"

Minhee facepalm herself quietly. Of course that boy will come.

"Yes, this is Joon. Joon, meet The Boyz."

Joe just gave a blank face. Sangyeon chuckled.

"Let's go straight to the point now. Did you kidnap Dohyun, Han Dohyun?"

"Why would we since you're the one who did." Hongjoong laughed.

"Well sorry. But we didn't kidnap the boy. In fact, he's just a teenager. We don't want to ruin an innocent live."

"Stop lying, you always do. Killing other people for money."

"All of that is in the past. No need to bring it up here. Just admit that you're the one who take the boy." Hyunjae spatted out.

It snapped Joon.

He ran up to Hyunjae, drawing his knife at him. But the knife stopped by something, someone. Joon smirked at the person in front of him.

"I knew you would come."

Minhee glared at the boy as her knife held still in her grip, stopping his knife from nearing the older behind them.

"Do you really have to do this?"

"You know what this is, Minhee."

Minhee rolled her eyes and pushed off Joe's knife. Joe stepped backwards to his gang while Minhee stood still in the center.

"Who's this, Joon? You two seems close." Hongjoong smirked at Minhee, which she felt disgusted all is a sudden.

"This is Minhee. Our new member."

Sangyeon said with a slight pissed tone.

"So you take in teenagers now? How kind."

"Same goes to you."

"Well then, in the meantime I would like to see what this little one got. Maybe a round with Joon."

Hongjoong said gesturing his hand between Joon and Minhee.

Minhee looked back at Sangyeon, the older nodded. She groaned. She turned back to Joon who already in front of her.

"This going to be a long night."
Minhee whispered at Joon.

"Trust me, it's longer." He replied.