Sᴛʀᴀʏ Kɪᴅs

Previously from Bʟᴀᴄᴋ Fɪɢᴜʀᴇ 3

Dohyun twisted the knob and stepped inside the apartment. He saw the lights on from the living room, he's not alone. He reached his hand to the umbrella next to him.

Dohyun surely switched off everything before leaving the apartment.

He took light step towards the living room. Then, he heard the TV's on. He put his back on the wall. Footsteps were heard from behind, so that person is walking towards him.

He waited until the stranger passed the wall and that's when he swung his umbrella. But it got caught by a hand.

"Woah there, relax kid."

Dohyun looked up to see an orange haired guy. He sighed in relief.

"Why are you here Minho hyung?"

The orange male chuckled and let go the umbrella.

"I'm here to send your brother home because he fell asleep at the office."

Minho pointed back at the living room, Jisung sleeping peacefully on the couch.

"Now that he's sleeping, I'll be off."

"Yeah thanks again hyung."

"Yeah, bye Dohyun."

"Bye."

Minho closed the door. Dohyun turned to the living room, seeing his brother tiredly sleeping.

Dohyun sighed before grabbing a blanket and put it on the older. He then went to his room to sleep.

Han Jisung, is an FBI agent. So as Minho and some of their friends. Being a cop is something Dohyun always want to be. But seeing his brother, made him a little insecure.