still don't know my name.

els POV:
August 23rd, 2022.
-
I walk into school with Will, since he got kicked out he took charge and switched schools.

It's the first day, and im dreading every bit of it, but hey, it's my second last year in this shit hole.

As I'm walking into school, girls are yelling at Will and asking him to take pictures.

"What the hell?" I whisper to him.

"Did I not mention? I'm a popular creator on tiktok?" He says with his head still held high.

"Will! I'm not walking with you if all these people are going to be around!" I groan.

"Too bad." He smirks.
-
Lunch time
12:08
-
By the time I got to the cafeteria Wills table was filled with girls surrounding him And I'm not getting into a cat fight today.

I sigh and go to a empty four person table in the back of the crowded room.

I look on my phone and click on the teenews app to see the headline....

"Tiktok star, Will Schnapp has girlfriend?
The teen with 10.6m following was seen today at school with a girl, a girlfriend, a secret lover or just a friend?
*one image*

the image was a photo of me and Will that I posted to my private Instagram, that has 29 followers last night

"No." I repeat while exiting out and going into Instagram.

*99+ follow requests*

"What the fuck?" I mutter.

Most of them are fan pages of my brother, some are teenage girls and some are from this school. I bet they don't even know his real last name, Hopper.

My scrolling gets interpreted by 6 girls surrounding me.

I slowly take out my earbuds and ask
"Can I help you?"

"Maybe if you'll stay away from Will." They smirk.

"What? I'm sorry who are you?"
I question.

"Angela, his future girlfriend, you are?"
She bites.

"Oh shit.." I laugh.

She raises her eyebrow.

"You are so confused right now babe. Will is my twin brother who I haven't seen in three years. Now I know the news articles say different, but that doesn't mean they are true." I snarl while putting my earbud back in. I'm still great at what I do best, pushing people away.