Prologue

There was a Great kingdom called Albania. It is led by King Mercado and his wife Reyna Afritada. They have four daughters and they are Samantha Claire, Shanara Claire, Shaira Claire and Savina Claire. They were just babies and they were Princesses and Protectors of the whole kingdom.

Someone wants to take their children from Dark Monson and it's also a king, it's King Mercado's brother Leo. Leo wants revenge because Queen Fritada killed his beloved wife. Therefore, he wanted to take her children and throw them into the world of mortals. Leo's kingdom is surrounded by darkness and full of fierce monsters and these are his disciples.

~~~

Today is the birthday of the four Princesses and they are celebrating because it is their happiest day.

Unexpectedly, the people of Dark Monson rushed in and Queen Fritada immediately hid her four children and hid them in a large closet. And she left there and went out of the room to help her companion. She was shocked to see her husband, King Mercado, lying lifeless. Queen Afritada cried because of the sadness she felt and all the companions were dead.

She immediately returned to the room where her children were. But she was surprised to find that the closet door was open, she hurriedly went there but it was too late because her children were gone. Reyna Fritada sat down because she was so sad.Out of grief, she traveled to Ringstone to tell her family what had happened.

Queen Fritada still has a long way to go so she rested for a while on the big rock to gain strength.A few minutes later,  Queen fritada began to travel again, she endured the exhaustion only to inform her family of the horrible incident.

After a while she heard someone talking and she immediately asked where it was going,and they replied that it would also go to Ringstone so Queen Fritada just went with them.In a few minutes they reached Ringstone. She immediately reported the events to his family. Her mother was shocked by her bad news and her mother never thought this would happen. Queen Fritada only lived in Ringstone because she wanted someone to help her get revenge, she wanted her children back and she wanted to kill the king of Dark Monson, Leo.

~~~

The four daughters of Queen Fritada and King Merchado were in the hands of Leo's disciples. They asked their king where to throw his brother's daughter's so Leo immediately replied,in the world of mortal he wants to throw children and separate them. The monsters immediately opened the tunnel and entered there and immediately separated it.

When the monsters returned to Dark Monson, they immediately informed their king that they had completed the mission. So Leo giggled because he was happy, he finally got revenge on King Merchado's family. And Reyna Fritada has a companion to take care of their children.

Who could it be?